Exceeded Weekly Raid Rewards?

VelvetDiamond
30 posts Member
edited August 2020
They clearly dont know the definition of new content. Everything is recycled now with Galactic Challenges just being Assault battles with worse rewards.

Then i log in 20minutes ago for our raids an i get a message saying I've exceeded weekly raid rewards LMAO.

Nothing is free anymore, no matter how much you've put in the game in the past. it seems they want you to pay for gear an limit how much free gear you get overall now, this is a massive scum-Ba... move.

I've never seen this message before now, so im just assuming this is new? but either way... i have no words.
Well i do, but id probably get removed for the words i want to use to describe CG with this move they're pulling.. wj7bn0qax03b.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    HSR having a weekly cap has been a thing since like forever.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    You switched guilds
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    You switched guilds
    been switching for weeks now without any issue helping out friends in the other guild.. Never had this message before..

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    You never did too many raids before, apparently
  • Options
    what actually classes as too many raids, is there a set number within a set time period on this then? because i just joined Tank an Rancor an it doesnt give me the message for that, its just HSTR..
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    what actually classes as too many raids, is there a set number within a set time period on this then? because i just joined Tank an Rancor an it doesnt give me the message for that, its just HSTR..

Each of the raids has a limit. As you've only been merc-ing for the HSTR that's the only cap you've hit.

The limits have always been on the raids. Nothing new.
  • Options
    Thats such a Scum move from them though.
    Sure they let you pay thousands for gear an characters but oh no, they see you getting too much free gear despite what you pay, they hammer down on that.. By far one of the worst things ive ever seen in a mobile game / game before..

Pretty sure at this point in the game i deserve some free stuff... Im probably more mad at this than i should be, but with all they've done the passed year, its really a kick in the teeth.

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Im probably more mad at this than i should be

Well you were right about one thing at least
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Sure they let you pay thousands for gear an characters but oh no, they see you getting too much free gear despite what you pay, they hammer down on that.. By far one of the worst things ive ever seen in a mobile game / game before..

Pretty sure at this point in the game i deserve some free stuff... Im probably more mad at this than i should be, but with all they've done the passed year, its really a kick in the teeth.

Because it's open to exploit. What's to stop someone just bouncing between guilds with their SLKR, soloing the raid for guilds that aren't ready for it, claiming max rewards and then moving onto the next guild if this system isn't in place?

Each player can do 2 HSTR per week, but I thinks it's calculated "4 raids max per fortnight", due to the way ticket caps are hit.
  • Options
    If there was no limit then hardcore players would merc their butts off every day and rake in ludicrous amounts of loot.
    Pretty sure at this point in the game i deserve some free stuff...
    Pretty sure you don't.
    Im probably more mad at this than i should be,
    You probably are.
    but with all they've done the passed year, its really a kick in the teeth.
    Is it though? Have you actually tried receiving a kick in the teeth? I'm willing to bet it's a lot more painful than missing out on some pixellated loot in a game.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    With all they HAVEN’T done the past year, AMIRITE??? Hey-ohhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Yeah, this is not new. Prevents you from hopping around guilds to do raids daily.
  • Options
    With all they HAVEN’T done the past year, AMIRITE??? Hey-ohhhhhhh!

This :lol:
  • Options
    No. No, it isn't.

It's there to prevent exploits that would otherwise allow you to mine more raids by bouncing guild, which would lead to a weird, complicated, and toxic system abuse. Having a cap that very few people will ever hit to prevent that exploit is lower-impact than an extended moratorium on all guild participation to prevent the same.

That cap is literally the reason you can merc with relative impunity.
    Still not a he.