New Galactic Legends

Prev13
Thoughts on the new galactic legends?

Personally, I am not a fan of the waves of requirements, but I am glad that they put Royal Guard and Krennic in wave 1 of Palpatine's requirements instead of putting decent requirements first and then trash requirements later (like Rose Tico in wave 3). Luke's requirements I am ok with, except I am sure they are hiding JKL in later requirements because his wave 1 seems too easy.

Replies

• EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    How are you taking this news???

For me like hard low kick ... after the scum that galactic challenges are, we are getting this, again???
  • Options
    I don't know who wants new GL's now.
  • Options
    The whole GL thing is the worst thing they've ever done in this game. The grind with ridiculous gearing requirements for useless toons that weren't even needed for the battles in the event and then the token farming to unlock the ultimate....it was all just awful. To dump 2 more GLs on us right now is a really bad move. Grinding things out for even 1 GL is bad enough but we get 2 at the same time which makes its doubly bad.
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Lot of people leaving this game now, and me probably.
  • Options
    2 toons left for GL Kylo. Figures...
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I don't know who wants new GL's now.

Those who have both the others, and/or those who chose to forego the the first two for fandom ‘fluff’ reasons (admittedly, these two are also from the new trilogy, but at least they are long established characters who are likely to synergize better with established ‘old school’ factions such as Jedi, Sith, and Empire) or because they didn’t want to power up the faction requirements?
  • Options
    I hope the event is less terrible than the previous GLs. Farming characters to not use them is pretty low on the fun and engagement scale.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    2 toons left for GL Kylo. Figures...

You are ahead of me... I’ve still got 5 to go, and I still need to do JKL prerequisites as well.
  • Options
    All the galactic legends are from the new trilogy and now for someone who chose to focus on prequel content my toons are gonna be garbage compared to all these galactic legends
  • Options
    If they think we need new GL, fine, but i will not go after them. Maybe i hord gear and see what toon they prefer and go after him, great maybe. Whats for sure, i dont care about kitreveal for decission.
  • Options
    No more GL please!!!!!!
  • Options
    I am sort of mixed on the new GL’s I get it it’s great money maker for CG. For me who likes the journey to get them and is 9 months min from any of them for me. My only request is please fix your GA and TW so if the other team does not have them you will not put against a match with someone who has. I am seeing people just holding on lately and frankly the GLs in GA and TW has killed it for many of my guild members. It’s sad when your entire guild will lose a TW because 1 person has a maxed out Rey and we are months away from a counter, then the same thing in GA. We are working on counters and farming our own but the bottom line is we can’t do it fast enough before we lose more and more people due to time again we face them. Other then that it gives me years of farming.
  • Options
    What do you guys think the other requirements will be? For Luke, I suspect Hermit Yoda and either JKA or General Skywalker since Obi-Wan, Luke and Anakin were the three most influential figures in his journey to becoming a Jedi. I can't see them making Darth Vader a requirement when he is already needed for Palpatine. For Palpatine's requirements, I can see Tarkin and other Sith Lords being required, like Revan and Malak, since Palpatine is now the Emperor of the Sith and he is "all the Sith".
  • Options
    I’m fine with more Galactic Legends but I dislike how they’re sticking with Sequel trilogy... have a little imagination ya know?
  • Gavsta
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Nooooooooooooo!!!!
  • Options
    well we should all be thankful that with assault battles tier 3 and the new galactic challenges it will be way easier to gear up characters
    oh wait...
  • Options
    BioHazard wrote: »
    What do you guys think the other requirements will be? For Luke, I suspect Hermit Yoda and either JKA or General Skywalker since Obi-Wan, Luke and Anakin were the three most influential figures in his journey to becoming a Jedi. I can't see them making Darth Vader a requirement when he is already needed for Palpatine. For Palpatine's requirements, I can see Tarkin and other Sith Lords being required, like Revan and Malak, since Palpatine is now the Emperor of the Sith and he is "all the Sith".

Not Hermit Yoda. Jedi Knight Luke will be required, and he has Hermit Yoda already baked in.
  • Options
    They never learn man
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »

Not Hermit Yoda. Jedi Knight Luke will be required, and he has Hermit Yoda already baked in.

So is 3PO yet he is needed at Relic 5. Vader is also needed for JKL and he is needed for Palpatine, so anything is possible.

• Options
    The piles of gear I have been hoarding for the GL Kylo g13 push have just been redirected.

They did this on purpose. I was going to retire when I got my R7 JKL ... so now maybe I have to farm Mothra and TAC. Knew something was coming.
  • Options

Based on the G13 stats, I'm going to go with Stormtrooper, Gar Saxon, Imperial Super Commando, Director Krennic, and Magmatrooper for the Emperor, and Lobot, URoRRuR'R'R, Gamorrean Guard, Datcha, and Farmboy Luke for Luke.
  • Options
    No doubt a R5 gamorrean guard will be a requirement
  • Options
    I just hope if they are going to take this to the next level and make GL Rey/Kylo a req for the new GLs that they let us know beforehand. I have Kylo now so I want to go for Luke this time to have one on each side. I will seriously puke if I spend a bunch of time preparing for Luke and they announce you need Rey. I could see JKL being an option for Luke, but my only question would be who is comparable for the other side of the grind? Requiring JKL for Luke would make that side a 25 character farm basically (or more). I would think if they are going to do that, they would need someone similar on the dark side.

Or... well nevermind. Don't want to get into spoilers lol.
  • Options
    WHY WHY WHY? Capital Games! Give us more then "hey spend money on this!" Cmon man. This is really not hard. You suck at everything that is "Free" and put all your time into the next Wallet opening event!
  • Options
    Been thinking about what I just said above with the whole JKL comparable character for the Zombie Palp side.... I think CG is going to require JKL for both new GLs. It makes absolute sense. Forces everyone to farm JKL and it keeps the balance in tact.

If that's not the plan though... erm... CG don't read what I just said above.
  • Options
    What's the next level above whales/krakens?
  • Options
    What's the next level above whales/krakens?

How does Leviathans sound?