Replies

• Starslayer
    2419 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    YarikCaski wrote: »
    I'm with the one or two guys here that actually wants Old Luke. Excited to get him. The sequels can burn, but old luke was awesome.

Agree that Luke was Awesome, but i like the Sequels

Old Luke was awesome? lol - no he wasn't, and neither are the sequels.

xqmkqoiwci22.jpg

It's called "aging", aka the "Get off my lawn !" syndrome.

About Lukes, I still think we'll have a final journey for the anniversary of RotJ. Now that Master Luke isn't an option anymore, a light side Vader to end the journey kinda makes sense.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going to be game related.

Past me has much in common with present me.

Or does he...
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going to be game related.

Past me has much in common with present me.

Or does he...

200.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    I'm with the one or two guys here that actually wants Old Luke. Excited to get him. The sequels can burn, but old luke was awesome.

xqmkqoiwci22.jpg

About Lukes, I still think we'll have a final journey for the anniversary of RotJ. Now that Master Luke isn't an option anymore, a light side Vader to end the journey kinda makes sense.

Obi-wan was old and did not act like old Luke did and he had a bigger reason to be that way too
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

xqmkqoiwci22.jpg

Subjective Opinion is Subjective

Except it isn't subjective - there is the truth/fact and then there is those who simply fail to see.

There is indeed the truth/fact and those who fail to seem them. For example: Your failure to see the fact that sebek is correct due to your other failure of being unable to distinguish you opinion from actual facts

There you go, another "failing to see".
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

xqmkqoiwci22.jpg

Obi-wan was old and did not act like old Luke did and he had a bigger reason to be that way too

Yep, there is simply no excuse as to how Luke turned out in the ST. Even Mark Hamill was upset by it and tried to convince Johnson.

The ending of TFA had to be changed because of the direction Johnson was going in. It was supposed to have Rey meeting Luke on the edge of the cliff as Luke had massive boulders of rock swirling around him.
  • Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

xqmkqoiwci22.jpg

Yep, there is simply no excuse as to how Luke turned out in the ST. Even Mark Hamill was upset by it and tried to convince Johnson.

"In my days, Luke was a great guy. He fought during the war. Did you ? No, you only care about your stupid phone. We only had one phone in the house when i was your age and it was fine. Now take back your script and get off my lawn, Johnson !!!"