Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/24196/ladaku/

Ladaku, 50M GP.

Ladaku is looking for active players to join our family.

About us:
    LS Hoth — 21-22 Stars
    DS Both -- 21-22 Stars
    TW - 95% win ratio
    HSTR, Hpit and HAAT are on farm at 15:00 UTC with 24h joining period

We require players to:

- Produce 500 daily tickets.
    - Min 1M GP [character + ship] (Optional)
    - TW participation is mandatory if you sign up.
    - TB participation is mandatory unless players inform about unavailability.
    - Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.

If you are interested, Please join our discord server or message me.
    Our Discord server: https://discord.gg/uagcMDU
  • Options
    Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill 2 empty slots.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars and are currently on a 9 war winning streak.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun (get those tickets!!.. the more frequent the raids are, the more rewards for everyone) 2. Have GP of at around 1.5 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

All our raids are heroic!

We run DS Geo TB (11 stars and 7 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (5 stars) and LS Hoth TB (31 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me in whichever way suits you!
  • Musashi1603
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Out of the Shadows sucht neue Mitglieder

Wir sind eine Fun Gilde, die trotzdem noch höher hinaus will. Wir haben eine gute Mischung aus erfahrenen und jüngeren Spielern. Bei Fragen zum Spiel findet sich immer Hilfe. Leider haben uns in letzter Zeit neuere Spieler verlassen, da sie die langfristige Ausrichtung des Spiels unterschätzt haben. Daher suchen wir Spieler um 1,5 Mio GM, die sich auch im Chat einbringen. Bei einem fokussierten Kader reicht auch weniger GM.

Bisschen über uns:
    - über 100 Mio GP
    - HPit, HAAT, kurz vor HSTR
    - DS Geo TB 6-7*
    - LS Geo(2-3*) und Hoth(25*) meistens im Wechsel
    - Discord( nicht Pflicht, aber erwünscht)

Bei Interesse oder Fragen meldet euch Ingame bei mir.
    Musashi1603
    Ally Code: 232 831 477
    Post edited by Musashi1603 on
  • Options
    Guild Name: Old Guys Rule

Guild GP 125M GP 39/50

US based guild.
    We are a casual guild of people who have self identified as old guys. No Discord, in game chat only.

All heroic raids, all the time. HPIT Sim, and HAAT has a 24hr join starting at 8P EST
    33+ stars on Hoth, 9-10 on Geonosis, we alternate these for now.

Winning record on TW. We focus on some winning strategies to do more with less.

We have several higher GP members, just flushed out some inactive accounts so the guild GP is lower than it was

Requirements:

All the Galactic Legends. Or a nice introduction in chat. Either one will do.

JamesTKirk Ally code 812-949-861

Join, or get off our lawn!
  • Options
    Cats of Tohaido Empire
    46/50 156 million GP
    Fun, friendly, helpful, laid back but active guild. No rules, very chill, we just ask that you have guild chat. We are a mix of hardcore casual to casual casual. Average GP probably about 3 mil. We have a few members above 5 mil who allow us to punch above our weight class in guild events. Core members and leadership have been together since 2017 and committed.
    No minimum to join, but please consider if you have a roster able to take advantage of raids, etc.
    Ally Code 455-123-913 for inquiries. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Options
    Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    233mil GP guild 4.8 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    28 DS GEO STARS
    13 LS GEO STARS
    49 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Relaxed but hardcore guild. Smart and friendly players. No ticket requirement but most people play multiple times a day. (~25,000 tickets/day). We don't add pressure or rules or anything.

About Rebel Treaders:
    - 213 GP guild with 48/50 slots filled
    - Geo TBs: Dark Side 26* (22 Wats) // Light Side 11*
    - 75% TW wins
    - HAAT and Rancor and HSTR are on farm with a 24 hour join period beginning at 6pm CST.
    - Responsive and engaged leadership
    -
    Our guild is looking for two fresh recruits! We’re a casual guild but focuses on helping each other grow and unlock new content. Active leadership, but we get that real life comes first. We're looking to find active players who engage with their guild-mates, participate in all guild activities, and work towards improving their roster to help the guild as a whole. Play however you want! We promise to add no stress to the game, just fun!

Our Requirements:
    - 4.0M GP (or focused roster)
    - Full participation in guild activities
    - Communication if you'll be away from the game or miss events
    Contact me here or in game: ally code: 562-239-236. We'll move out some alts to make room.
  • Options
    ELITE REBEL SQUAD

We are looking for active, quality players to fill out our guild. We lost some members recently due to retirement. We would also be open to a merger. We could take on up to 10 players. If you are interested, contact me. Details are below.

164-mil GP guild with a lot of friendly, helpful players. We run:

Heroic Sith and Tank raids, simmed Pit raids (all raids have a 24-hour join window)
    Geo TB: DS at about 13-14 stars, and we’re getting Wat shards
    Geo TB: LS at about 6-7 stars, but we mostly focus on DS.
    TWs, usually 2 per week.
    Our reset time is 8:30pm EST (UTC -4)
    We communicate through the Line app. Having the Line app is a must. It is our only non-negotiable requirement. All of our communication is done through there.

We are casual but active. We have a very friendly group, with a lot of helpful players.
    We have no spending requirements; we only ask three things:
    1. Be active!
    2. Consistently participate in the TWs and TBs.
    3. Communicate! A guild works better together when everyone communicates.

We’re looking for level 85 players with around 2 mil GP, but can bend that if you are very active, committed, actively farming with a plan, and have a good roster.

This is a great group. When I joined this guild I had barely over 1 mil GP; I am now at 4.2 mil. I don’t think I would have made it this far without this guild. We’re not pushy, we like to have fun, and we like to win.

If you’re interested in joining, you can message me through the forum, or in-game (ally code 252-477-693).
  • Options
    Hoths’sHeros

139 mil GP guild looking for 1 member
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Options
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

49/50....low turnover of players

198mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs (so having a geo squad for wat shards is a bonus)

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 4m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Options
    Our guild, Breaking Beskar, is looking to add active newer and lower GP players that want a laid back guild to call home. We prioritize enjoyment over GP so we encourage players to make friends and participate but we also understand real life events are often a greater priority. We have a strong experienced core of around 30 players that have been together for years.
    About us:
    • 172+ million GP guild
    • We are an independent guild
    • Primarily EST based (8pm/9pm EST raids)
    • 90% winning TW record (3 zetas per win!)
    • All heroic raids including HSTR (Traya shards)
    • We vary on TBs due to our casual nature (Wat shards)
    What we are looking for:
    • Active players looking to make new friends
    • Level 85
    • 500k to 1.5 million GP suggested
    • Discord is helpful but not required
    • 500+ or so daily raid tickets
    • No roster requirements
    • Chase the characters you want!
    • TB/TW optional (we expect participation if you sign up for TW)
    THIS IS THE WAY! View our Guild Profile at Breaking Beskar - swgoh.gg/g/70631/breaking-beskar or log on to our Discord - discord.gg/UCUwxzb. If you have any questions, message RotorGeorge in-game with ally code 929-772-835 or discord at RotorGeorge#9632. We look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    The Pheenix knights

We are a 120m gp guild
    Looking for players around 1m gp to participate
    Ds geo
    Heroic sith an tank an pit sim
    Win most tw
    Really friendly guild come join us lots of higher players who can help you grow
    Add me 634-525-582
  • Options
    Guild Name: AAT Roadkill
    Guild Recruiter: reyezo
    Guild's Reset Time: 8:30pm Eastern
    Guild Power: 149+million @ 44/50 members
    We do All Heroic Raids!!!
    Looking for Active Daily Members!
    We’re relaxed and have a good time in chats!
    Ally Code: 459-689-713
    Message Me if you have questions or Request Invite through Advanced Guild Search

LETS GO!!!!!!
  • Options
    Looking for 6 Active players. All are welcome. Come, Help and rake in the rewards.

No requirement to join, 600 Tickets daily recommended. New and Seasoned players welcome!

Guild Name: theRiseOfTheSchwartzWalkerz

Laid back casual guild that is active in all events.

GP: 96+ Million

All Heroic Raids 2-3x a week Eastern Standard time 1:30 PM with a 24 hour sign up beforehand.

Hoth TBs for now

Great TW record, only one loss.

Send me an in game message if you have any questions. Ally Code:567-497-888

No Discord, we use in game Chat/Banners

Come and see if your strong with the Schwartz.
  • flexxing
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    CASUAL GUILD / ACTIVE / ESPAÑOL / ENGLISH / NO DAILY 600 / HELP US

Hello great holotable heroes,

We are a new guild looking for active players to help us growing up. Right now members are mostly new players willing to progress and having a good time together, but we accept everyone (only condition is being an active player).

We have no accurate raid data, because lot of new members have come to the guild recent days.
    Actually we have been testing and can handle pit 6 without problems, lvl 5 triunvirate and lvl 6 tank (we have little problem with this last one). Probably heroic pit also but we have not checked it out.

If someone need gear of a lower level and no one oposses we can do lower raid levels than usual to help that member.

Current GP is 9M and growing.
    -Daily 600 are NOT REQUIRED (we are here to have fun, not work)
    -More than 7 days of inactivity (without communicating it) means entering expulsion queue, 10 days expulsion (for now).
    -We are looking for educated and friendly people, we do not want rabid animals.
    -We speak ESPAÑOL (main) and ENGLISH.

Find us on the guild searching tool as: "Sombras errantes"

Thanks fo reading, we hope to know about you soon.
  • Options
    Old Siths republic is recruiting!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16807/old-siths-republic/
    We are a casual but active guild with 40 members & 128 mil GP.
    We are seeking for 10+ new active players, preferebly from Brazil.
    Raid schedules below,:
    HPit – Simmed.
    HAAT – 24 hr join, then FFA. 6:30 PM GMT -3 launch when tickets are available.
    HSith – 24 hr join, then FFA. 6:30 PM GMT -3 launch when tickets are available.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    LS Geos at 4. DS Geos 10 close to 11. Looking to grow that with your help.
    TW More wins than losses, haven't tracked closely.
    All we ask for TB/TW is that if you join, you try, simple as that.
    Requirements:
    2.5m GP Minimum.
    For TB/TW if you join, you give it your best. We just need active and friendly players who can get us further in the game.
    swgoh.gg profile preferred.
    No daily ticket requirement (but the more you produce the better for everyone)
    No daily login requirement, however after 7 days of inactivity without prior notice we reserve the right to toss you out like week old takeout.
    We play for fun, family first.
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Leader: DarthBu Ally Code: 585-423-575
    • Guild Officer: Dchaves Ally Code: 595-245-383
    • Guild Officer: Andrigas79 Ally Code: 781-522-412
    • Guild Officer: Takemura Ally Code: 298-456-469
    • Guild Officer: Paulo Freire Ally Code: 487-451-886
    • Guild Officer: Therak Rown Ally Code: 392-771-197
    • Guild Officer: DarthSolerius Ally Code: 296-936-229
    • Guild Officer: Fried Von Schofen Ally Code: 272-561-965
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it. No HSTR team requirements, we got it covered.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 26 *DSGeo/12 *LSGeo in TB. GP around 220m as we recruit new members. Raids fire at 7:30PM US Central, 0030 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (about one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 3m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • LandoMack
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Feddy
    We’re a very solid and active guild looking for players to help out and grow stronger with us. Just join up and contribute daily. Search for "Feddy".
    We're close to getting through heroic Sith and could use some people to tip the scales!
    Guild name: Feddy
    Guild GP: 115 million
    Spots open: 9
    Entry level: 65
    Raids: Heroic Pit (sim), Heroic Tank, T6 Sith
    Territory Battles: Dark Side Geo
    Territory Wars: We usually win.
    Full of great players and allies.
    Guild leader: LandoMack
    Ally code: 183-341-152
    On Discord
    https://swgoh.gg/u/landomack
  • Options
    Guild name: AXT.
    Guild GP: 60 mill approximately.

Hello there, my name is Wonbong, and I am part of the fantastic guild AXT. We are friendly guild growing at a decent pace, who hope to meet new aspiring players.

Why should you join us?
    1. We do FULL HEROIC (Yes HSITH as well). HAAT and HPIT is done solo by the guild, and HSITH is done with the help of mercs.
    2. We have a good TW record, I have lost 3 since I joined in March.
    3. We do Hoth TB with steady increase in stars every TB. Best results currently is: 25 hoth ls, 24 hoth ds
    4. We have experienced players who can help you, but also other "padawans". We don't expect you to know everything and we would love to help you progress.

HAAT and HPIT is 7:30 pm CEST with 24h join.
    HSITH is 9:30 pm CEST with no join.

So as for every guild there is of course some requirements, here is ours.
    1. 1 mill GP (or about there, we do value good communication and friendliness above)
    2. 400 daily raid tickets
    3. Participation in events.
    4. Discord mandatory.

But don't worry, we are very casual and understand real life happens, and it's just a game. We have an availability channel, and all we ask is just to be noticed :)

We understand that it is difficult to find the guild name from the in-game guild search, therefore please message me in game (ally code 623-818-967) so that I may invite you directly to the guild - saving you all the hassle!!

My allycode is: 623-818-967
    Guild SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/68306/axt/
    Guild discord: https://discord.gg/ZqQXtY5
    Discord: Wonbong#5562
    I hope to hear from upcoming Jedis or Siths :wink: I'd also glady answer any other questions.
  • GeneralSteveOWRANG
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Need a new home after the territory battles? Give us a shot! Seeking 30+ members to join We Humbled Few.

We are a casual guild but have room for all types of players. All we ask is you participate and communicate.

60M GP
    LHoth 16*/14 accounts
    DHoth 23*/14 accounts
    Fully Heroic Raids, 6pmCST
    Reset: 530pm CST
    Tickets not required but strongly encouraged
    6* toons recommended

Discord ID: GeneralSteveOWRANG#7729

https://swgoh.gg/g/76000/we-humbled-few/
  • Options
    Not sure what guild to join? Give the Limeys a look!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour looking to fill 2 empty slots.

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars and are currently on a 11 war winning streak all of which have been against stronger guilds. We know how to play the game!

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun (get those tickets!!.. the more frequent the raids are, the more rewards for everyone) 2. Have GP of at around 1 million (this is not a strict requirement, feel free to message me and you will be considered) 3. Be a team player.

We have a guild discord channel which has many features that will help you improve your roster but it is not a mandatory requirement to have discord!

All our raids are heroic!

We run DS Geo TB (11 stars and 10 Wat shards) and we are alterntating between LS Geo TB (5 stars) and LS Hoth TB (31 stars)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969.... Feel free to contact me in whichever way suits you!
  • Options
    Hi All.

We are looking to fill up 10 spaces in our guild.
    Very friendly and welcoming. Casual playing with helpful officers in chat. The only rule is that we all join TW.

Name: Dragon Fist
    GP: 105,000,000
    Location/Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Raids: All Heroic raids are completed regularly. Shards for Traya/GK/Han everytime
    TW: +95% win rate. Very rarely defeated.
    Good results in all TBs including Geo

We are looking for anyone at any level.
    High levels are welcome
    Low levels will be welcomed and mentored by seasoned players

Message me here or send me an in game DM
    Ally Code: 129-916-211

Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/13472/dragon-fist/
  • Options
    Lothal Ghost Crew has room for 5+ new members due to a few members going inactive. We are very active but take a casual approach to the game. We are a friendly bunch, english speaking, with members from England to California. Resets based on US East Coast time. We have Discord but mostly use in game chat.
    Guild GP is 105 mil. We run all heroic raids (varied start times) and win at least 2/3 of our TW events. We just earned 31 stars in the Hoth TB and are just an active player or two away from 34. We use in game chat but do have an optional Discord for more in depth conversations on strategy, et al.
    Requirements are simple. Only level 85 players, but no minimum GP set. If you participate in TW, follow the simple guidelines. We do want players who will actively participate in Territory Battles. Other than that, farm the toons you want and have fun.
    Open to join, so feel free to sign up. Search for "Lothal Ghost Crew" or send me a message for an invite. My ally code is 171-856-898.
  • Options
    Away Team is looking for 4 or more players to fill out our roster.

We're a casual guild with many long time players. The guild is based in the US Eastern time zone, and all raids start at 8:30 pm EDT. We're an ideal guild for veteran players that are sick of the grind in more serious guilds or newer players that have outgrown their current guilds. We're focused on having fun and enjoying Star Wars. We want everyone to participate, but real life is more important.

Most of our players are in the 3-5M GP range, but we don't have any minimum requirements. However, players who can contribute at our level would be preferred.

Fully Heroic raids with 24 hour join period.

13-15 stars on DS Geo TB, but actively working to improve and earn more stars and more Wat shards.

Still doing LS Hoth TB so we get a good mix of GET1 and GET2 currency.

Contact me if you'd like to join or need additional info.

Ally Code: 772-921-955
    Discord: machine1121#6988
  • Options
    Welcome to the Mos Eisley Crew!

We are a friendly laid back guild with helpful officers.
    - 46/50 members
    - 99M GP
    - No Daily Ticket requirement, do what you can to help out!
    - Raids: Full Heroic
    - Territory Battles are alternated
    - We are always here to answer questions in the discord and we post lots of updates for the game to keep everyone informed.

To join go to the guild search tab in SWGOH and type "Mos Eisley Crew", our logo is a blue and grey imperial logo.

https://swgoh.gg/g/23494/mos-eisley-crew/
    https://discord.gg/6rwyXAK
  • Options
    Cloud City Elite

We are an active, casual guild that is recruiting. We currently have 15 spots available for any active player or merger.

No requirements. No daily minimums. We have discord, but it's not mandatory.
    30 day inactive boot is the only rule.

We value loyalty and participation above all else!

GP 103M All raids heroic

My ally code is 183-939-275
    Please contact me in game
    Andur Sunrider
  • Options
    Democratic Order Of Planets (DOOP) is looking for ambassadors of awesome! US/Canada based, (reset @ 13:00 EDT / 17:00 GMT) though anyone is welcome.

We've been around since the beginning of SWGOH, so there's quite a few vets. It's a family oriented vibe-- very friendly and real-life comes 1st. Vacations are welcome. Two requirements: 1.) Have fun! 2.) No Richard-holes!

Current Guild GP 68k; 25 members... Hpit, HAAT, HSTR all on autolaunch. No ticket requirements. With the current roster, we haven't been able to make TW cutoff. Running Hoth TB.

Discord is used, but not required. Questions? Discord: gHzzwrv or Keemasan Corvus#9704 | SWGOH: KeeCorvus (officer) Ally Code 958-814-727

Mergers: DOOP has weathered many storms- our core membership and culture will not dissolve. We will accept an incoming merger only if the recruits accept utter assimilation and get DOOPed!
  • Options
    Amadala Guard

254mil GP
    **2 SPOTS AVAILABLE**

16/33 Darkside Geo TB
    26/36 Lightside Geo TB

- Laid back guild filled with veterans who know what they’re doing, just make sure you handle your daily duties. (Tb, Tw, Energy, etc)

** MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN **

KingTommy23
    Ally Code 519-355-155
  • Options
    Old Siths republic is recruiting!
    We are a casual but active guild with 40 members & 128 mil GP.
    We are seeking for 10+ new active players, preferebly from Brazil.
    Raid schedules below,:
    HPit – Simmed.
    HAAT – 24 hr join, then FFA. 6:30 PM GMT -3 launch when tickets are available.
    HSith – 24 hr join, then FFA. 6:30 PM GMT -3 launch when tickets are available.
    Territory Wars and Battles:
    LS Geos at 4. DS Geos 10 close to 11. Looking to grow that with your help.
    TW More wins than losses, haven't tracked closely.
    All we ask for TB/TW is that if you join, you try, simple as that.
    Requirements:
    2.5m GP Minimum.
    For TB/TW if you join, you give it your best. We just need active and friendly players who can get us further in the game.
    swgoh.gg profile preferred.
    No daily ticket requirement (but the more you produce the better for everyone)
    No daily login requirement, however after 7 days of inactivity without prior notice we reserve the right to toss you out like week old takeout.
    We play for fun, family first.
    Contact Us:
    • Guild Leader: DarthBu Ally Code: 585-423-575
    • Guild Officer: Dchaves Ally Code: 595-245-383
    • Guild Officer: Andrigas79 Ally Code: 781-522-412
    • Guild Officer: Takemura Ally Code: 298-456-469
    • Guild Officer: Paulo Freire Ally Code: 487-451-886
    • Guild Officer: Therak Rown Ally Code: 392-771-197
    • Guild Officer: DarthSolerius Ally Code: 296-936-229
    • Guild Officer: Fried Von Schofen Ally Code: 272-561-965
This discussion has been closed.