WORLD’S FIRST Military Might Challenge Tier 3 and 3* with Five Rebel Fighters!

Prev1
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited September 2020
WORLD’S FIRST with only Rebel Fighters!!!

Follow in the footsteps of SOAP, your most favorite forumer, and reach for the stars, little ones! Whip out those cards and spend, spend, spend! And one day your dreams of WORLD’S FIRST might just come true, too!!!

ncv6rd3e8ji3.png
hqbmms3o8gwr.png
0it9r38koc9p.png
bim4nycirvve.png
yifja65givvc.png

SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    How do you know it's a world first? This is not like other type of achievements that's visible in the game or is iteratable. Grats on being world's 2738th.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    How do you know it's a world first? This is not like other type of achievements that's visible in the game or is iteratable. Grats on being world's 2738th.

How do you know it’s not? ;)

crqhptgk8q86.gif
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Because you're the worlds only circle **** that exists on the forums.
  • Options
    I can think of a few others to be fair..
  • Options

crqhptgk8q86.gif

Actually the person who made the claim has the responsibility of providing evidence ....
  • Options

crqhptgk8q86.gif

Kewl edit, telling a lot about your personality. Make a claim with zero supporting evidence and tell people asking you for some that they are the ones that has to prove otherwise. Gz on being one of many people completing the 3rd tier including me 8 hours ago.
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    One thing he can claim for sure is that he is usually the world first to claim he is the world first to do something, it doesn’t matter whether it is true or not. Frankly when I see the title, I already guessed correctly who posted it. Lol
  • Options
    Ya know, I don’t really like these posts... almost like you need attention and getting it from online sources is the only way you feel good about yourself, but this... this is something I really wanted to see, and for that, I congratulate you on the success... congrats
  • Options
    Ya know, I don’t really like these posts... almost like you need attention and getting it from online sources is the only way you feel good about yourself, but this... this is something I really wanted to see, and for that, I congratulate you on the success... congrats

Thank you! You’re a good human being.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

crqhptgk8q86.gif

Actually the person who made the claim has the responsibility of providing evidence ....

And I did. B)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

No, he’s the worlds first
  • Options
    Did it 5 mins before him. Prove me wrong
  • Options
    On a semi-related note, how does Chewpio do in this event? Can adding him to a CLS squad beat Tier 3 or trivialize Tier 2?
  • Options
    Absolutely TAC makes a huge difference compared to R2. I was able to beat higher tiers of the past few GC's using a G8 3* zTAC in place of an R7 R2D2.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

No, he’s the worlds first

:*

Show us, and I’d be honored to award you a title bestowed upon the best.
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Absolutely TAC makes a huge difference compared to R2. I was able to beat higher tiers of the past few GC's using a G8 3* zTAC in place of an R7 R2D2.

Indeed!!!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Mon mothma is not a rebel fighter, so I don’t think this counts. :smile:
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

The earliest and first evidence of Rebel Fighters clearing CT3 is at September 6, 2020 11:48AM

Everyone here asking for evidence but nobody can provide a video of someone clearing before this date and time
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

The earliest and first evidence of Rebel Fighters clearing CT3 is at September 6, 2020 11:48AM

Everyone here asking for evidence but nobody can provide a video of someone clearing before this date and time

It's a purely arbitrary goal set by the op. It's not like it's a defined achievement like hitting full stars in a tb or merely beating the tier which noone would think is a race. I have beaten it in the first hour event launched...not by rebel fighters. There has been no point it occured to me to showcase what I did since there's nothing significant to it...except maybe to help folks achieve the same (if there was a trick to it)...if I was a content creator.
  • Options
    He claimed wrong worldly first though this time. As Mon Mothma is not a rebel fighter, so it is not a full rebel fighter team. So he didn’t even hit the arbitrary goal he set himself.
  • Options
    A whale in my guild did this almost the moment the event opened. So no
  • Options
    Pathetic...
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Pathetic...

Yes it is. It is nuts that he is still so but hurt over maw beating them.
  • Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    He claimed wrong worldly first though this time. As Mon Mothma is not a rebel fighter, so it is not a full rebel fighter team. So he didn’t even hit the arbitrary goal he set himself.

More fake news! I said “Full Rebel Fighters”. There was 5 Rebel Fighters in that squad.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

More fake news! I said “Full Rebel Fighters”. There was 5 Rebel Fighters in that squad.

How is it full when not all the team are rebel fighters? That looks more like 4 weddings and a funeral.
  • Options

How is it full when not all the team are rebel fighters? That looks more like 4 weddings and a funeral.

Grammar is hard, I get it. I clarified for the impaired. WORLD’S FIRST! Just lemme know when you manage, lil one. :D

Yea yea, did it 7 hours b4 you. Certainly not world's first either slow one.

With 5 Rebel Fighters? I think not. Like MAW understands, 2nd place is nothing to be ashamed about!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I guess you edited the title because it was correct in the first place, let's see who is gramatically impaired xD
  • Options

Grammar is hard, I get it. I clarified for the impaired. WORLD’S FIRST! Just lemme know when you manage, lil one. :D

Yea yea, did it 7 hours b4 you. Certainly not world's first either slow one.

With 5 Rebel Fighters? I think not. Like MAW understands, 2nd place is nothing to be ashamed about!

Not with 5 rebel fighters cause that's a cause you invented. I did it with only cls, just because.
  • Options

Good, at least now you changed to a correct target to claim world’s first. Again, the only thing you proved is that you are the world’s first in this forum to claim that you are world’s first to use the revised team (with fives rebel fighters). I have no comment on the claim. Lol. I am wondering if next time someone post they are world’s first to use a team with the toons in a particular order too. Haha
  • Options
    I like that the op edited the title to try to cover up his mistake but he left the same mistake in the op. Lol
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »

crqhptgk8q86.gif

And I did. B)

You proved you were the world's first ? or the world's first to post it thinking people cared ?

I only see the second one to be true .

Edit : I don't know why you have posted this as mon mothma is not a rebel fighter, she only has the rebel tag .
    So the part were you claim that you have completed the event with ONLY rebel fighters is just not true .

Maybe next time use wedge ?
    But then unfortunately you won't be the first as your time has passed and your mistake has been posted for us all to see .