WORLD’S FIRST Military Might Challenge Tier 3 and 3* with Five Rebel Fighters!

2Next

Replies

• Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Edit : delete
  • Options
    WORLD’S FIRST with only Rebel Fighters!!!

Follow in the footsteps of SOAP, your most favorite forumer, and reach for the stars, little ones! Whip out those cards and spend, spend, spend! And one day your dreams of WORLD’S FIRST might just come true, too!!!

ncv6rd3e8ji3.png
    hqbmms3o8gwr.png
    0it9r38koc9p.png
    bim4nycirvve.png
    yifja65givvc.png

Is mm a rebel fighter ?
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    People here will never learn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Motma is not even a rebel fighter!

yt0gjomrlu1y.gif
  • Options
    Mon mothma is not a rebel fighter, so I don’t think this counts. :smile:
    sloweagle wrote: »
    He claimed wrong worldly first though this time. As Mon Mothma is not a rebel fighter, so it is not a full rebel fighter team. So he didn’t even hit the arbitrary goal he set himself.

More fake news! I said “Full Rebel Fighters”. There was 5 Rebel Fighters in that squad.

Lol I was commenting on the first sentence of your post which says “only Rebel Fighters!!!”

Do you have a video, though? I’m curious if the chain of assists would ever end.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Mon mothma is not a rebel fighter, so I don’t think this counts. :smile:
    sloweagle wrote: »
    He claimed wrong worldly first though this time. As Mon Mothma is not a rebel fighter, so it is not a full rebel fighter team. So he didn’t even hit the arbitrary goal he set himself.

More fake news! I said “Full Rebel Fighters”. There was 5 Rebel Fighters in that squad.

Lol I was commenting on the first sentence of your post which says “only Rebel Fighters!!!”

Do you have a video, though? I’m curious if the chain of assists would ever end.

They do at the most inopportune times, like when Vader or EP goes crazy, or even those darn RGs. It gets quite puckering, if you catch my drift.

The shocker is everyone but Chirrut dying in phase 1, and basically phase 2, only to get full come back by phase 3 and 4. He effectively soloed Phase 1 and 2.

I do have some video. I’ll try to piece it together soon.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    MOAR!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • MasterSeedy
    5126 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Absolutely TAC makes a huge difference compared to R2. I was able to beat higher tiers of the past few GC's using a G8 3* zTAC in place of an R7 R2D

False.

There is only 1 tier available to 3* toons. It's the lowest tier. You did not do any higher tiers with a 3* zTAC. But nice try, @Vendi1983 You might be the first person to claim to do higher tiers of MM with an ineligible toon.
  • Options
    @MasterSeedy

False. Never said MM. I said GCs.

Here's proof: (it's T6 of the First Order GC)

5kst48z1ifj2.png
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @Vendi1983

My mistake.
  • Options
    @MasterSeedy all good. Cheers!