Darth Sidious rework idea

Sithlords_Inc
384 posts Member
edited September 2020
Darth Sidious
Dark Side, Attacker, Sith

Deathstroke basic: deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity for 3 turns with a 50% chanse (double if the target is debuffed) to ignore Defense.

Demoralizing Blows special: deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Damage Over Time and Expose for 2 turns. This attack inflicts 2 additional Damage Over Time effects on a Critical Hit. (Cooldown 3)

Unlimited Power Leader: all allies gain 30% Critical Chanse and 30% Critical Damage. Sith allies gain 2% Offense until the end of the encounter when they score a Critical Hit.

Sadistic Glee unique: Darth Sidious gains 5% Turn Meter and + 5% Offense for 2 turns whenever any other unit takes damage. Darth Sidious recovers 30% of his Max Health and gains 100% Turn Meter whenever any unit is defeated. ZETA: In addition, he has 35% evasion, + 50% Potency, and gain Max Health equal to his Potency Percentage.

No Mercy unique: Darth Sidious gains Offense equal to 5% of his Max Health. ZETA: In addition, whenever an enemy receives a buff or is healed, Darth Sidious inflicts Damage Over Time on them for 2 turns.
Post edited by Sithlords_Inc on

Replies

• Sithlords_Inc
    384 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    The idea is to have Sidious feed of the damage dealt by his dots to give him a constant offense and tm boost to replicate his speed in his fight againt Maul and Savage but also the Jedi masters in ROTS. He would keep his evasion but instead have it include all enemies instead of just jedi, wich is in line with his evasive fighting style. He would also get a dmg increase based on his max health to make his current zeta more valuable.
  • Options
    Not a bad idea overall. But I do have a few problem worries.
    The problem I have is the stacking offence. He gains Offence from his lead, and both his uniques. That is 3 times his offence increases. That is pure overkill. IT's stacking the same thing on top of the same thing for pure power. One of the unique's offence boosts has to go in my opinion.
    My worries come from the DoT and the Evasion. Specifically with Darth Maul and Darth Vader lead. Under Darth Maul lead, Sidious will have 55% evasion, which is ridiculous. Like seriously that is high evasion. And Vader lead is pretty obvious. The amount of DoT he places from his unique (especially since Health Steal exist) is a lot. So under a vader lead those will pretty much kill everybody (not even considering the bonus offence from his unique). But what bothers me the most about all of this is that he works best under another person's lead. Like seriously, this is Darth Sidious. The person that manipulated everybody. That played chess against himself with 2 armies. That has always been in full control of almost any situation. And he works best under another lead. It bothers me in the game and it bothers me in your version. Please ad an actual good lead (with a zeta, if necesairy) to him.
    But it's overall a pretty good Rework idea. I quite like it. Just worried by the level of power and annoyed hat is leadership still isn't that good. I did a rework idea of Darth Sidious myself quite a while age. Went a completely different direction with it. You can check it out here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/204282/darth-sidious-rework-idea