Galactic Legends outside of sequel trilogy

2Next

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    over the long run, i'm sure we will see a GL for each major faction, maybe every faction.

I think that ship has sailed. Whether intentional or not their choices of GL toons for this upcoming release pretty much guarantees we won't get OT GLs. As has been mentioned they've already touched every major/powerful character from that era.

I do think we're likely to see a GL Kenobi and GL Vader (pre-mustafar) at some point.

Yes we have the Revans and the Old Republic but those are the only major toons in the game from legends material. I attribute that more to the success of KOTOR and Carrie's professed administration to the series more than anything else. Considering that we haven't even gotten toons like Kyle Katarn or Galen Malek, which are common requests from successful game franchises and would be sure to earn them more than a few credit card swipes, leads me to believe we won't get GLs from legends material, especially when the toons who could be candidates are not names known to the majority of fans.

JKR broke the game in way that has boxed them in, and now the GL concept has even furthered that. Yes CG can do whatever they want, but they know a GL with name recognition is going to drive revenue, and we're at a point of very slim pickings. Hence why you can soon set a defensive zone in GAC using just Luke, Han, and Chewie.
  • Kyno
    25044 posts Moderator
    I dont believe it's too late for any era/toon to be a GL, we have multiple versions of many characters.

But only time will tell.
  • Three words. Jar Jar Binks.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    over the long run, i'm sure we will see a GL for each major faction, maybe every faction.

I’m going to take this to mean that I’m not wasting my time max relic-ing the sith trio, visas, & other KOTOR era characters.
  • Three words. Jar Jar Binks.

One word: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • It’s just an idea for new character release. I really want a GL Kenobi because I have all the bad GR Jedi G13 just in preparation. Yes luminara included lol
  • Guess someone made a few bad decisions...?
  • LordDirt
    1551 posts Member
    edited September 17
    Idk, nothing I suppose. For galactic legends I would like to see CW/prequels. Also if they did GL Kenobi they need a second obi one. All the other GLs have 2 of each character

Which one doesn't count? General Kenobi & Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)?
  • Old Ben. Because it is after prequels
  • Old Ben. Because it is after prequels

Just admit you forgot there was two Kenobis. B)
  • Yes I did
  • My OB is like g6
  • Do you think we could get prequel GL if so who do you think they would require
  • Eweff wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I’m going to take this to mean that I’m not wasting my time max relic-ing the sith trio, visas, & other KOTOR era characters.

I just put visaa mar, ebon hàwk, sith fighter and b-28 bomber on favourite and am going to start pumping resources in to other OR/ sith empire teams for this reason!!
  • Spung wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »

I just put visaa mar, ebon hàwk, sith fighter and b-28 bomber on favourite and am going to start pumping resources in to other OR/ sith empire teams for this reason!!

:|
  • TheMaster12345
    414 posts Member
    edited September 18
    Spung wrote: »

I think it is way too early to do that.
  • Spung
    10 posts Member
    edited September 18
    Spung wrote: »

I think it is way too early to do that.

Probably but I really don't have much else on the go, I have a fully relic'd sith empire, just got GAS up, passively working towards jedi luke,with no current GL's in sight, might as well passively start farming those up to 7 star, plus some of those are needed for deployments as is in geo TB's
  • Din djarin vs moff gideon
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Din djarin vs moff gideon

Great idea but not enough characters...yet. Hopefully we get more mandalorian characters after the new season.