Royal Guardians of the Galaxy-Looking for shard mates- Krey, Amish Ace, BlackRangerVortex, Arillian

Replies

• Options
    well it seems my poor lil' barriss gonna party with lots of dookus then lol
  • Options
    The lure of free shards from dooku cheese is hard to ignore. I'm sure things will start changing once people start levelling up.

At 72, QGJ gets additional leader speed, which will means that a lot of Jedi's can go before dooku which should shift things slightly.

• Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you on the forums Lione.

Out of curiousety, is your payout 7CST? I think that is what the rest of us are, but I am curious if others in our ladder have different times or if we all have the same time.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Oh...and I am REALLY hoping hoping the announced combat changes mixes things up. I got a whole new team just sitting there...waiting on standby to be awesome and stuff (which probably means they will die horribly).
  • Options
    Krey wrote: »
    Nice to meet you on the forums Lione.

Out of curiousety, is your payout 7CST? I think that is what the rest of us are, but I am curious if others in our ladder have different times or if we all have the same time.

Mine is Pacific.
  • DarthMessi1984
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    my current time is GMT+3 cuz of summer daylight-saving, my payout is at 7:00 pm.

Nice to meet you too guys, its a pitty we dont have a chatroom in the game.
  • Options
    Lione, you in UK?
  • Options
    Lione, you in UK?

nope, living in turkey
  • Options
    Sorry, I read it as GMT, totally missed the +3 :(
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Well, at least two of us aren't constantly tripping over each other at prize time. I think Stan, RangerVortex, Arillian, Ace, and I are all 7pm CST based on our activity periods in the arena.
  • Options
    I'm not, but I just googled it.. Does that mean your prize time is in about half an hour yeah?
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah...just got payout. Feel free to knock me out of #1, and good luck.
  • Options
    I'm in the UK, so 6 hrs ahead. We should come to an arrangement that we always leave the high positions alone if we're in diff zones. I'm certainly gonna pay attention to it now and not battle at all near your pay-out time!
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I try to leave spots alone that are occupied by people I've met here. For example, I took #1 today, but not because I was really after #1. I just wanted out of #5 (I was paranoid that I was going to get knocked out soon) and 4, 3, and 2 were already occupied by one of you guys. #1 was the only spot I could move to that one of you weren't in. Besides, if you get sniped out of #1 at the last second, at least you won't finish any lower than #5.
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Ace is Pacific.

Looks like he just made another Vader thread in general.

I've been low key for a couple weeks. How has the top of the leader boards been treating you folks?
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Just went for the 2 spot with the morning attempts to make it Vortex, me, Ace, and Krey, but Squinters GS had to go and dodge 5 of 6 with that Dooku lead.

I've got more attempts, but methinks I'll give it a bit. Let that Dooku cool down a bit.

No more Dooku's! haha
  • Options
    Yeah, between Dooku's dodge and Daka's stun, it can be really aggravating!
  • Options
    i found a new team against dooku lead-team, trying it today and its successful so far against dooku/daka and dooku/healer
    qui-gon lead
    solo
    old kenobi
    lumi
    yoda

here is the deal: yoda attacks 3rd skill to qui-gon
    your dooku attacks
    qui-gon attacks to your qui-gon( kills or low hp, rg taunts)
    ben kenobi skill block
    rey attacks someone
    lumi heal
    solo taunt
    from now on ur people attacks solo(hes got recover from lumi)
    yoda steals all buffs from ry (or qui-gon break buffs with 3rd skill)
    you kill solo
    yoda shares buffs with the team and its over
    i am gonna try this 2-3 times more it seems cool, specially so many dooku-rg teams are on the table

by the way feel free to snipe my team anytime u want :) its just a silly game , enjoy ;)
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I have found that Royal Guard has been a major benefit to my team offensively. The auto-taunt is good, but that stun is wonderful crowd control. He is amazing in GW as well. Auto-heal and crowd control stun makes it even easier.

While RG is not specifically anti-Dooku, I have not lost a single match, regardless of how bad the RNG has gone against me, since RG made 6*. He's just crazy useful.

Now, one Yoda Tenacity buff and that stun is worhtless, but Yoda never pops that thing first turn on defense, so it's not a problem when you are on offense.
  • Options
    Yeah, I agree Krey. RG has made a huge difference. I was fortunate enough to farm him from the beginning so he's maxed now but actually the deference between 6* & 7* was a pretty small increase.

I've actually never used my Yoda. After I got him to 7*, I used him in GW and the options were too much for my brain to handle to just haven't bothered yet ☺
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    @Amish_Ace

Callout to the player whose team on d was worse than pulling teeth at the dentist; that Phasma, Dooku, Daka combo didn't always always win, but the frustration level was high against it with me at times.

We have a lot of participation in this thread. Good to finally see so many of you in chat.

With so many of you now having voices, its gonna be hard to avoid all climbing back up the ranks. 6-7pm CDT all bets are off.

Its all good. I unplugged for a bit, trying to be a little less wound up about the little problems in the game.

If Finn ever gets tuned up, watch out! ha
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Haha, what's up guys/gals! Yeah, I noticed @Texwegian is Pacific as well as I (you've locked me out of trying to hit #1 a couple times :smile: ).

Yeah, I would love to try something other then the meta but I fear dropping too many spots. I will admit, facing other Dooku led teams make me rage at times and I end up dropping more crystals then I need to for arena that day. Honestly, I just want to finish top 5 to help with energy refreshes, but if I can lock out a certain someone at prize time, (nobody who posted here as of yet), I will do so every time, lol.

As far as other teams go, almost have my RG to 7* and I'm looking forward to the day they make Grand Moff Tarkin farmable and I get my 6* Vader. Also working on Magmatrooper to see how an empire team works out. Does OK in GW but prob would not fare well in squad arena.
    Post edited by Amish_Ace on
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Texwegian
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Haha, what's up guys/gals! Yeah, I noticed @Texwegian is Pacific as well as I (you've locked me out of trying to hit #1 a couple times :smile: ).

Yeah for the life of me couldn't pull #1 out from underneath you yesterday, you were constantly in battle it seems. Good job.
  • DarthMessi1984
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    how about to create a chat group rather than this forum topic ? we can share opinions, tactics and news etc.
    i dont know maybe whatsapp or fb messenger
    it would be fun lol
    and we can also share some screenshots while we snipe eachothers teams ^_^
  • Options
    Could join a Line group?
  • Stan31
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I would love to try something other then the meta but I fear dropping too many spots.

I was holding out up until last week with QGJ lead, but I was dropping into the 30's and 40's overnight. With the Dooku team, I haven't dropped past the teens. Hopefully a variety of team comps and leads will be viable in the near future just for the sake of something new.

Arillian wrote: »
    With so many of you now having voices, its gonna be hard to avoid all climbing back up the ranks. 6-7pm CDT all bets are off.

Yes.
  • Options
    Well CDT is nowhere near my time so I'm gonna not battle at all now past my pay out
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Arillian
    @RangerVortex
    @Stan31
    @DarthMessi1984
    @Texwegian
    @Krey
    @Squinter

So you guys see guilds were previewed? We all going to try and get in the same one? There are lots of established ones or we can just form our own :)

And just so I have this clear, Tex is the only other one on pacific timezone? Arilian, Krey and Stan are central, and Vortex and Lione are UK? (Just so I can avoid attacking any of u if I know you are prob trying to climb the PVP ladder near your payout time).
    Post edited by Amish_Ace on
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I think that is right. At least, that's the way I was picking my battles today. Leave UK alone until later in the afternoon. Work around CST when possible. Wait until after 10pm CST before spending any access battles. Although, I think PST payout is actually 9 my time. But, honestly, I just try to avoid all you guys when I can.

As for guild stuff, I'm game for whatever.
  • Options
    @Arillian
    @RangerVortex
    @Stan31
    @DarthMessi1984
    @Texwegian
    @Krey
    @Squinter

So you guys see guilds were previewed? We all going to try and get in the same one? There are lots of established ones or we can just form our own :)

And just so I have this clear, Tex is the only other one on pacific timezone? Arilian, Krey and Stan are central, and Vortex and Lione are UK? (Just so I can avoid attacking any of u if I know you are prob trying to climb the PVP ladder near your payout time).

Congrats on #2 Amish ;) Made sure to avoid you so that you could at least get that rank, while I was lucky enough to keep #1 locked.