Finally a second fleet spot!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    This is the bottom half of the page it takes me to17os6639bz4a.png
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    In general, this is a good thing but I'm worried about the practical outcome. How will matchmaking calculation be adjusted to the new situation? I already get often matched with people who have both Nego and Male, plus Raddus and/or Finalizer. While I only have my Nego and it will take a while until I can unlock Male. I have almost all ships unlocked but the cap ships locked behind GET2 just take some time.

I’ve had the opposite problem I get with people that have much much better ground than me but much worse fleets. They take out my three ground but loose fleet and I take out their front two ground and their fleet but then loose the back ground quad. Because ground has always been more valuable I loose despite the fact we both cleared 3 quads
  • ScoundrelRui
    816 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Don't worry snoopy, it doesn't bother me that the conversation is on here because it's all hypothetical because I'm not going to leave my guild, if I wanted to join yours I would've let you know how to contact me on discord.

Also, to send DM's you need to show the desktop version, not phone version of the forum.
  • Options

Don't worry snoopy, it doesn't bother me that the conversation is on here because it's all hypothetical because I'm not going to leave my guild, if I wanted to join yours I would've let you know how to contact me on discord.

Also, to send DM's you need to show the desktop version, not phone version of the forum.

Yeah the way I said was desktop. On phone you click the bottom right hand corner I think and click new message, then type in the person's username to message them.
  • Options

Yeah the way I said was desktop. On phone you click the bottom right hand corner I think and click new message, then type in the person's username to message them.

Alright I’ll try to figure it out I honestly didn’t know DMs on the forum were a thing. I’ve never used the desktop version I don’t actually have a home computer anymore everything is on my phone so when places make the mobile site limited makes things hard
  • Options

Alright I’ll try to figure it out I honestly didn’t know DMs on the forum were a thing. I’ve never used the desktop version I don’t actually have a home computer anymore everything is on my phone so when places make the mobile site limited makes things hard

Ah. Same thing for me. At first a had no clue that you could DM but then I eventually figured it out.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I’m pleased too, though I anticipate lots of forum salt about it.
    This. I am still seeing GAC opponents who struggle to field two decent GAC fleets. Salt incoming! :D

Oh yeah, people gonna cry, like a lot, especially the ones that didn't go for negotiator or the malevolence, or just got one. I have seen soo many people with a GL but just negotiator or malevolence

I have both and am not really excited about it. Ships have been largely ignored by CG as a game mode.
    Tough to decide how to use my fleets when all 6 capital ships require Hounds Tooth

No one seems to gets this joke. I say the same thing and then....
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb you guys need to move the fleet zone to the bottom of this map. With the extra fleet, there is now a huge disparity of banners between the top and bottom route. For the maps with 7 squads and 2 fleets, assuming an average of 63 banners per fleet win and 60 banners per squad win, there is an over 200 banner disparity between top and bottom routes of the map.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb you guys need to move the fleet zone to the bottom of this map. With the extra fleet, there is now a huge disparity of banners between the top and bottom route. For the maps with 7 squads and 2 fleets, assuming an average of 63 banners per fleet win and 60 banners per squad win, there is an over 200 banner disparity between top and bottom routes of the map.

Or move one of the character battles to the bottom.
  • Options
    Or move one of the character battles to the bottom.

That would work too.....2 teams in top front and 3 teams in back bottom. Either way, they created a big disparity in banners between top and bottom routes.
  • Options
    I’d honestly like to see fleet move to the front row with a squad behind it. That was at the start of GAC you have a fleet route and a ground route