Tired of having only Sid/QGJ's as "allies"? Read here

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I have over 20 maxed out toons. I cycle my leaders because my friends want to try different ones, not necessarily ones with leadership abilities either. I think it's a good way of just trying new ones. Atm, they have FOTP, RG & Lando I think but it changes daily.

Don't have many ally slots left because I'm staying true to all the ppl who fight me in Arena (server love) but if you want to add...

212-427-845

Also, pm if you want to try someone specific.
  • AnonymousLlama
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    For this exact reason I cleared my entire roster of allies the other day. Good thread, I'll add basically anyone who's looking for some help or alternate toons.

831-499-335
    https://imgur.com/a/1lbt8
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I have over 20 maxed out toons. I cycle my leaders because my friends want to try different ones, not necessarily ones with leadership abilities either. I think it's a good way of just trying new ones. Atm, they have FOTP, RG & Lando I think but it changes daily.

Don't have many ally slots left because I'm staying true to all the ppl who fight me in Arena (server love) but if you want to add...

212-427-845

Also, pm if you want to try someone specific.

You have 716 wins and 151 losses I just sent you a allie request ErickM34
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I would kill for a daka option for ds battles if anyone has a buff one and ally room. I've been unable to progress for a bit now on ds battles. I don't have much to offer that's unique...I usually leave a lvl 70 7 star gear 8 phasma as ds lead and a lvl 70 6 star gear 8 Barriss (14 shards from 7 star) as ls lead. My code is 727-851-816. Thx
  • Options
    My toons:
    7* Lumi
    7* JC
    7* Sid
    6* QCJ (gonna reach 7* in a few days)
    7* Phasma
    6* Eeth Koth (gonna reach 7* in a few days)
    6* Luke
    7* Biggs (haven't activated his 7* yet)
    5* Bariss (drop rate is terrible)
    5* IG86 (bringing it to 7* now)

I need Daka to help me complete the Darkside challenge.

My Ally Code : 641-624-775