Tired of having only Sid/QGJ's as "allies"? Read here

Prev1
LordStyling
1461 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I wanna delete all my current allies that use Sid/QGJ as lead

I call this the "Let's be a good ally thread" for level 70 peeps tired of cr-ap allies.

Let us know here what are the BEST toons for each segment of the game. I will change my leaders in regards to the results.
I want people that use "different" toons as leaders, so that we have a choice of more then Sid's QGJ, QGJ and more Sid's lol

My ally code is:
864-153-621

Here are my top toons:
xTDgb9Q.png

If you're level 70 and want to play along, send me a request, heck even post your ally code here. Let's get a good group of good allies going!
With the upcoming level cap increase = more missions to do, so good allies required.

Cheers

*** one more thing, if anyone would be kind enough to screenshot my stats! So weird we can't even see our own stats lol ***

Replies

• Options
    Currently working on Ackbar, ST Han, IG86, Greedo, Bariss and Ashoka... just waiting on new meta before actually wasting ressources on them (for now)
  • Options
    Good idea. Thanks for sharing. I sent you a request. After 3 starring all battles, I have been running squads with Luke, Akbar, and Greedo lead. It may shift back with the level cap increase but I'm trying to offer some of the lesser seen toons now.
  • Options
    Love this, I use Finn/Poe for light side. And phasma/poggle for dark. Level 70, I just added you. My code is 736-544-365.
  • Options
    Is QGJ really any better?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Is QGJ really any better?
    no lol
    edited thread title, thx
  • Options
    I am using either Dooku almost max gear and 6* as my leader or Phasma. Tell me if you have interest.
  • Options
    Good idea. Thanks for sharing. I sent you a request. After 3 starring all battles, I have been running squads with Luke, Akbar, and Greedo lead. It may shift back with the level cap increase but I'm trying to offer some of the lesser seen toons now.
    Love this, I use Finn/Poe for light side. And phasma/poggle for dark. Level 70, I just added you. My code is 736-544-365.

Maybe a glitch, but both yours say QGJ with level 1 abilities
  • Options
    I am using either Dooku almost max gear and 6* as my leader or Phasma. Tell me if you have interest.

What do you use for light side and most challenges?
  • Options
    Also fellas, post what you would like to see people use, as time goes along, I'll update original thread with what people "want"
  • Options

Maybe a glitch, but both yours say QGJ with level 1 abilities

I've heard that happens a lot. If you accept you will see the real lead attributes. But I do have QGJ lead for arena.

If you accept and still don't like what you see, I won't feel bad if you delete me ☺
  • Options
    Definitely a bug/display error. I always get everyone as Mace Windu at lvl 40.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You know I actually started putting Yoda as Lead just so my allies can use him instead of QGJ
    And for DS Im going to level up my Tarkin just to use a diffrent leader even though I can't get him past 4 stars but his abilities are great(For the time being Phasma is my DS leader)
    279-513-792 if you're interested.
    Im going to follow your lead
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    You know I actually started putting Yoda as Lead just so my allies can use him instead of QGJ
    And for DS Im going to level up my Tarkin just to use a diffrent leader even though I can't get him past 4 stars but his abilities are great(For the time being Phasma is my DS leader)

invite sent

in case you were wondering, here's your stats

gBzJr9c.jpg

** let me know if you want me to delete the pic **

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

invite sent

in case you were wondering, here's your stats

gBzJr9c.jpg

** let me know if you want me to delete the pic **
    Hey cool!!!!! I accepted you so Yoda is on Light Side and I think tomorrow I will level Tarkin up for DS. I was just wondering who to put in the challenges as lead because in the challenges I do use QGJ lead I have Level 70 Lumi, yoda, Eeth, QGJ, and old ben. In the mid 60's i have Phasma,Sid, Fives, Ahosoka, Mace, vader, kylo so your call
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Just sent an invite! I've been looking for some varied allies! I run Ima Gun Di (4*) and Kylo (6 going on 7*) but I'm open to change depending on who you'd like to use more ;)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    accepted ;)

but here's suggestions to some toons you can use to help people out:
    (not exactly for me but in general)

7* max gear:
    - FOTP
    - FOST
    - Anakin
    - Leia
    - Royal Guard
    - Yoda
    - Rey
    - Greedo
    - Daka
    - Obi
    - Grevious

Just to name a few of the more "rare" toons not everyone has
  • Options
    I have maxed out gear, 6 star (one more week to 7*) ST Han. But don't know how to set him as lead...
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    I have maxed out gear, 6 star (one more week to 7*) ST Han. But don't know how to set him as lead...

last battle you do on any mission / challenge sets that toon as a leader for that mission

ex: do a light side mission, put him as lead, he will be available for light side missions.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Sid is kind of a boring lead. I normally leave daka in for allies that need that DS healer and don't have her.
  • Options
    I try and always keep different allies in lead. Typically Dooku and Greedo for DS, both of whom I am working on actively as well soon I can add RG to that mix once I get him to GL8. On LS it would be maxed out Eeth Koth, or my Ahsoka that is being worked on. Also have longer term projects of Boba Fett and Teebo that I will eventually throw into a lead position once they have improved. Tarkin as well if he is ever made farmable.

Feel free to add 796-418-343
  • Options
    I like this idea!

I've been setting 6* Yoda as my lead for all Challenges and LS squad so my actual friends can have some fun with him (they are lower level). If anyone cares for that option, please just add me. I'll try to clear a few spots in my ally list for newcomers since half the people on there are just random 70s with the same old Phasma/Sid/QGJ leaders. :(
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    Units I leave out to borrow - and they don't have to be leaders:

Rey, RP, Chirpa, Ewok Elder, Ackbar, Nute... I rotate them around once in a while so it's more fun to try out other units my allies.... Just a thought.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Do u have a gods I can try
  • Options
    Yoda *
  • Options
    Dumb Auto correct
  • Options
    924-242-387
    I don't have much out of the norm to offer but my goodness I'm tired of seeing the same toons over n over again. Add me if you got that extra spot to fill ✌
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba if you can add me I could really use Daka as a allie. 279-513-792 I recently made Yoda lead for LS and challenges and have Tarkin which still needs alot of leveling but im waiting on Anakin 71/80
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @Big_Boss your wish is my command... Done.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    for DS and Cantina I prefer to borrow Boba (goes well with my Sidious)
    for LS I prefer to borrow Barriss (goes well with my Lumi)

DS alternate Phasma
    LS alternate Anakin
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Big_Boss your wish is my command... Done.
    Jajajajjaja lol tanks alot