Potential concern about GL Luke in raids.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    The more concerning thing: What if he uses his ultimate force projection and then dies after he used it (maybe some super illuminated destiny effect to buff the other allies afterwards)? multi stage things (assault battles, TB waves, ..) or multi battle stuff (TW, GAC)?

That would be fitting. But look on the bright side. Maybe the buffs last the rest of the encounter and you can still solo a raid.

I'm going for papa palps so I am kinda hoping papa palps will solo hstr and Luke won't.
  • Options
    Just to be clear...
    This thread is where we make up what we think Luke’s kit will be and pre-emptively complain about it not working?

How ridiculous.

It will broken in ways that we can’t even imagine yet.
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Just to be clear...
    This thread is where we make up what we think Luke’s kit will be and pre-emptively complain about it not working?

How ridiculous.

3 things, no one is predicting a kit, you must not know that you can’t summon a 6th unit in raids, and 3 I said “potential” concern. How ridiculous
  • Options
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Shaddess wrote: »
    SGP wrote: »
    There is nothing in that video that indicates a summon

There is a second Luke come out of the white robed Luke, while palpatine just changes. I hope they’re both transformations. It might be a transformation but the animation showed in the trailer is where my potential concern lies

Also, what you are seeing fits the movies, there was not 2 Luke's on the battle field, there was One, it was his projection. The way its presented in the video suggests a "transformation" or replacement, similar to Palps transformation. Not a summon call.

This is my hope, I Would hate to see another huge raid issue with these new GLs so that’s why I’m so concerned.

They can just make it so you can't use the GL in raids
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be clear...

How ridiculous.

Actually, I believe that will be GL Obi Wan's kit.

"If you strike me down, I will be more broken than you can possibly imagine
    ...."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Just to be clear...

How ridiculous.

Actually, I believe that will be GL Obi Wan's kit.

"If you strike me down, I will be more broken than you can possibly imagine
    ...."

Paper Zombie already had this kit, then it was nerfed.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be clear...

How ridiculous.

Complains about pre-emptively complaining and then pre-emptively complains.

Beautiful
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Just to be clear...

How ridiculous.

Complains about pre-emptively complaining and then pre-emptively complains.

Beautiful

I try