New Cantina Farming Nodes

I know we will find out who is being added tomorrow, but I was wondering who you guys want/think will be added.

I'm hoping for Resistance Trooper cause I'm trying to build a Resistance team and him and Poe are the only people I need. I think Chief Chirpa will have a new node for higher level farming, and Cad Bane will be the Chromium character added for the eventual Scoundrel Event.

I am impatient so trying to kill the next day and a half till the update with speculation just might hold me over.

Replies

• SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    It will likely just be existing cantina node characters acting as placeholders.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    There are no new cantina nodes only campaign nodes

Ok I have seen in the community update there will new nodes ;-)
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Drake23 wrote: »

They were not announced. And yes, I think they won't add it immediately after increase of level cap. But in a few weeks, I guess, they will be added. The last Cantina nodes became available since 69 level. New Cantina nodes might become available starting from level 75 or 77 or even 79-80, so there is no need to hurry right now and they might be very likely added in a week or two.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Drake23 wrote: »

They were not announced. And yes, I think they won't add it immediately after increase of level cap. But in a few weeks, I guess, they will be added. The last Cantina nodes became available since 69 level. New Cantina nodes might become available starting from level 75 or 77 or even 79-80, so there is no need to hurry right now and they might be very likely added in a week or two.

They will add them tomorrow in the patch, it is possible to be lvl80 some minutes after the patch will be there. It is just a matter of money, a lot of money.

Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    I think it will be a clone toon, just to wrap up the rex promo and make those who payed for him able to get some synergy
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    RG, only have him at 4* now
  • Options
    rey - pretty please with sugar on top

I fear her yet I want her at the same time
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You guys all say tomorrow. Was that confirmed somewhere?
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    I hope that I can get princess Leia and I also hope that Aayla or Kit are added to Arena shipments, although then ill have to rethink which Jedi are to be 7*d
  • Options

Well idk if Stage 7 will be released tomorrow, but with the level cap raising I don't see it coming far behind. I'm more just hoping because I am about to be done with Finn and need a new character to farm. If there is no new character I will just start on Barriss.
  • Options

haha we can hope!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I have a feeling the Ewoks will be added to the new Cantina tab. I want my **** Elder!
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    I have a feeling the Ewoks will be added to the new Cantina tab. I want my **** Elder!

Agreed! Also, if you quote someone you can see what their censored word was. Protip
    -Snake
  • Options
    Here's what they said about the new level cap of 80: "We’re aiming to have this go live next week. It will also include new stages in the Light, Dark, and Cantina tables, as well as new tiers for Gear and Abilities."

That sounds to me like the new stages will appear tomorrow if things go according to their plans.
  • Options
    Snake wrote: »
    Yudoka wrote: »

Agreed! Also, if you quote someone you can see what their censored word was. Protip

had to try this out, nice. thanks for the inside secret lol