CT fives bronzium

Jeff
30 posts Member
So just when I was already confused as to where to put my stockpiled cantina tokens after the update I go and pull a 5555's who I have been wanting for a while now. The confusion mounts

Replies

• effdash
    150 posts Member
    Options
    5s is a solid investment. I've no regrets about bringing him to 7*. The slow debuff is underrated in these times dominated by speed.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Get Fives! He'll come through. Such a gem!
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Nice pull. My best was Daka, but I'd already unlocked her.
  • Options
    Pulled 5s recently too, and am starting him now. I think he'll be a good one.
  • Options
    I pulled Daka when I was at 72/80 to unlock her.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Well I am jealous of all of you. The best I have pulled from bronzium packs was Teebo and 3 snowtroopers. But enough about me lets talk about you. Without knowing who you have it how high their star level is I'm not sure where to go. 5's is a solid toon so it wouldn't be a bad direction.
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Chive wrote: »
    Well I am jealous of all of you. The best I have pulled from bronzium packs was Teebo and 3 snowtroopers. But enough about me lets talk about you. Without knowing who you have it how high their star level is I'm not sure where to go. 5's is a solid toon so it wouldn't be a bad direction.

Lol same I've only pulled a teebo myself and a few character shards. Actually pulled JKG and clone trooper but I had them already so...

But 5s is awesome. Pair with phasma and the level cap raising where he does more damage I speed down, I think he'll be a beast

• Jeff
    30 posts Member
    Options
    For cantina toons I have the following

Daka 5* 47/85
    QGJ 3* 6/30
    5555 3* 30
    Ashoka 5* 1/85
    Poe 3* 6/30

And I have about 5000 tokens saved. I am leaning towards getting daka her 6* then I am at a loss as to what to do.