Change to Hera's 1st special

2Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    again I also get that, but what I don't get is that crzydroid stated that in the mechanics in SWGOH.gg "It actually calls the cleanse first" which I assume is for Phoenix allies, then followed by the assist from assumption. Even if this is now proved wrong, the change has made my Phoenix team praying to RNG that certain allies don't get stunned, and because of that they are next to useless against stun heavy teams, and it makes the team itself more useless in the game.

Its just how it is written in the code, and seen in Swgoh.gg.

They are far from useless, and I understand that you see this as undesirable. But it is WAI and follows the description
  • Options
    @Kyno Ok, thank you for clearing that up for me and thank you also @Sebek for adding onto that. I do yes, I am honestly more concerned for beginner players who keep the team useful and i'm grateful that you think they're not useless. However I have tested 10 different attack strategies, and one has gotten me as much success as I used to have before the change which defiantly cheered me up. I'm starting to fully understand it now as the conversation went on, and now I might have found a way around it I can accept it more. :)