Jan Dodonna Kit Idea

Shoutout to @MemeMaster as his kit idea is what inspired this one. Check his out as well, which you can find here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/237120/fankit-for-general-jan-dodonna
Jan Dodonna
Light Side, Support (STR), Rebel, Rebel Fighter
Courageous Rebel General that secures the safety and victory of his Rebel Fighter allies.
Strategic Strike (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 6% Turn Meter from them. If this attack is Evaded, target enemy becomes Vulnerable for 1 turn, which can’t be Evaded.
If this ability is used during Jan Dodonna’s turn, target enemy has +35% Evasion against this attack.

Prepared Rebel Assault (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
All Rebel allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns and all Rebel Fighter allies gain Potency Up, Critical Chance Up, and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. Then swap Turn Meter with target other Rebel ally and increase the duration of all buffs on them by 1 turn.

Advanced War Tactics (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Dispel all buffs from all enemies and inflict the opposite debuff on them for 2 turns, if any. Then inflict Buff Immunity and Daze on all enemies for 2 turns. This attack can’t be Evaded.

General of the Rebel Alliance (Unique) (Zeta)
While Jan Dodonna is active, all Rebel Fighter allies have +50% Critical Avoidance.
If the allied leader is Mon Mothma, she gains +50% Critical Avoidance, has her Max Cooldowns reduced by 1, and all Rebel Fighter allies have +35% Offence and +35% Accuracy when they attack out of turn.

Replies

• Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Great Kit Idea, but maybe add to Unique something that applies also to Dodonna, because now he gains nothing from his Unique

I can somewhat see what you mean, but that's not true. He himself is a Rebel fighter so he gains +50% Critical Avoidance from it and +35% Offence and Accuracy when he attacks out of turn.
  • Options
    The kit is detailed and nice, but why is he considered a rebel fighter? Wasn't he a general?
  • Options
    The kit is detailed and nice, but why is he considered a rebel fighter? Wasn't he a general?

Yes he is. I even named his unique that way. But, as Sebek pointed out, Piett also has the Imperial Trooper tag. So why can't he be a Rebel Fighter. I also designed him to be under Mon Mothma, and with her kit not having the Rebel Fighter tag would make no sense. Finally this is a reaction kit to another one, and in that one he also has the Rebel Fighter tag, so naturally I gave it as well.
    I can see your Point as well thou. A kit where he doesn't have the tag is also a possibility. It's just not what I did here.