Experience a bug or issue?

Naidanac_eh
93 posts Member
edited October 2020
What's the point if we report bugs and issues to Answers when the reply is oh that's a cools bug let's keep it that way. It's no longer considered a bug, it's now Wai.
I suspect what's really happening is someone's decided that it's too expensive to fix. We might have to wait another month to hit 2 billion in profits.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5050 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    What bug are you whinging about? AHQ don't decide the action to be taken on a bug, they raise it to the studio who decide on a fix or not.
  • Options
    Gas event. The whole thing is messed up. Sure ahq didnt decide, the studio did.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you be more specific about what was bugged, but then was not?
  • Options
    Anikin assisting when taking a knee. With each relic level I add to a toon, the enemy seems to get stronger and faster with my toons.
    Anikins ability icon bar at the top that should remain in the top right corner slowly slides to the left with each attempt, and eventually disappears.
    The event isn't hard. It's a simple strategy. What is really upsetting is that it's not even fun to have to wait for the exact rng to be in the players favour. 8 out of 10 battles I get the shields up on droideka. He always goes first, then it's the clones who go and echo throws his grenade stunning or removing the chance for droideka to assist. Automatic restart. Hours and hours. Not fun.
  • Options
    @kyno you can close this. I finally finished the event. No more complaints from me. Please just don't ever make an event such as this again. Definitely the worst. I know you don't make those decisions, but maybe pass it on.
This discussion has been closed.