Monthly Father v Son “many disintegrations” contest

Prev1
Roll up, roll up!

It’s time for the monthly running of one of the Swgoh hidden mini games!

The rules:
- on challenge tier 1 of rebel roundup, make sure you have both Boba and Jango in your lineup
- Aim to get as many stacks of “many disintegrations” on them as possible
- Screen shot with only one rebel still standing in wave 8
- Highest combined total wins

It’s just a bit of fun. I hope the invisible TM bar doesn’t strike anyone. You really need to know who is going next to maximise your stacks!

Good luck and MTFBWY

Replies

• Options
    ipig79mx9gpo.jpeg

Experience triumphed over the impudence of youth.

39 total for me. Not my best effort, but a decent marker to lay down.

I usually take Zam as 5th, but went for Cad today. He does too much damage for my liking!
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I wish I had seen this before I did it this morning! Had 19 on Zam alone on CT1. Would have done it proper focusing on the Blueprint Boys.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I wish I had seen this before I did it this morning! Had 19 on Zam alone on CT1. Would have done it proper focusing on the Blueprint Boys.
    There’s always next month! I won’t be using Cad again. Double tap too risky.
  • Options
    Embo can get a huge number with his bonus turns. Had him up to 17 I believe. Proof next month I guess :)

I've started using greef and mando instead of jango though (bossk, embo, greef, mando, boba)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Just did normal Level 2 because I almost forgot to collect my shard shop currency...

Had IG88 up to 25 for fun.

s14yxqmn7tqk.png
  • cornbread44444
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I did not know this was a thing but like it. I screenshot at start of 8/8 in challenge tier 2- does that still qualify?
    I have to go for extreme since my bh are only r4/g12/g/12/g11/g10. So there is a lot of revive and kill of scarif in first two phases. 62 at start of 8/8:

• Options
    2z2g64q4u2ph.png
    picture didn't upload first time
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Well next time round I'm in on these shenanigans! I got Embo to 34 stacks, by which point he was one shotting with his basic. Might have to hear up jango to g12 in line with Boba to make it fair.
  • Options
    Just over 24 hours until this event reappears, so get yourselves limbered up for some stack-stacking fun!

Reminder:
    - tier 1 of Rebel Roundup
    - Aim is to amass as many stacks of “many disintegrations” as possible amongst your BH squad
    - Screenshot when there is 1 toon left to kill in wave 8 for proof
    - Lineup is entirely the player’s choice

Prize is 3 posts that @Kyno is not allowed to censor!
  • Options
    Less than 1 hour to go people!
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    ztf8d31lww75.png

Only 38 total, but I never let SRP revive. I also tried to only get stacks on Boba and Jango, though Dengar snagged one. Not a bad try and a fun event.
  • Options
    38 is a fantastic effort, well done!
  • Options
    I failed epically in the competition this time round. Took in Mando, and I'm far too trigger happy with the "*poof* you're gone" ability.
  • Options
    d90fp2bxrtq9.jpg
    38 for fetts, 41 total.
  • Options
    I’m going to strip mods from my three weakest characters and run Jango and Boba side by side to see who comes out on top.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Lost ig88 in p2 but he only had 1
    Got greedy with p8 and lost cad bane who had 7
    So, 54 on characters still standing:
  • Options
    0copgs57oyy1.png
  • Options
    42 total. Bossk had one, but died in p7.
    yxw1j9xcp0fe.png
  • Options
    This is a lot of fun. Definitely made it more challenging.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    ugh forgot to do it maunally on main but everyone but boba had mutiple on auto lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ugh forgot to do it maunally on main but everyone but boba had mutiple on auto lol
    Pics or it didn’t happen 😜
  • Options
    Jango gets a lot when he does burning to a roomful of red health survivors.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Forgot to do CT1 but I cleared CT2 with the following:
    Jango: 3 stacks
    Boba: 4 stacks
    Bossk: 7 stacks
    Embo: 13 stscks

Alien Chuck Norris wins!!! :D
  • Options
    pcurr68gad9l.png
    A humiliating 34 for me. Took Greef instead of Zam. He spoiled it.
  • Options
    I was running r4 bossk, g12 boba/jango, g11 cad, and g10 ig88. It was interesting running a fine line between avoiding jango kills of the reviving characters, only killing scarif when he had a buff up, and not going too slow that they were able to pop my weak ig88. I started this approach before knowing about this thread because I needed the boosts for my weaker bh squad to finish ct1. Then found this thread and made a challenge of it :)
  • Options
    22. A low number, yes, but I've been doing this a long time and for me the challenge has evolved to autobattling and seeing what I get.
    j17sk1vyr9sq.png
    Dengar was the improbable winner this time! 10? On autobattle? I would never have guessed that would happen--usually when I auto it, he doesn't even get 1. But in the second phase his AoE killed something like 3, which gave 3 stacks, which meant his next AoE was able to do even more damage and it just kept ramping up.

The next big surprise was Boba not getting any stacks. Usually he gets a few, at least...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    22. A low number, yes, but I've been doing this a long time and for me the challenge has evolved to autobattling and seeing what I get.
    j17sk1vyr9sq.png
    Dengar was the improbable winner this time! 10? On autobattle? I would never have guessed that would happen--usually when I auto it, he doesn't even get 1. But in the second phase his AoE killed something like 3, which gave 3 stacks, which meant his next AoE was able to do even more damage and it just kept ramping up.

The next big surprise was Boba not getting any stacks. Usually he gets a few, at least...

Boba currently isn't using Many Disintegrations when on auto, which won't have helped your total. It's flagged as a bug.
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    33. That was a lot of fun.
    lfidym1keekm.jpg

Edit: Wrong count
    Post edited by chpMINIsolo_77 on
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    j17sk1vyr9sq.png

Boba currently isn't using Many Disintegrations when on auto, which won't have helped your total. It's flagged as a bug.
    Must have gotten another warning from Lord Vader. :lol: