Episode 7

2Next

Replies

• Options

The Midichlorians... They ummm... Sped up the process of healing bc Kylo's emotion... Adrenaline... Kylo had a med kit?

he only got hit because his hair got in his eyes
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    Rey was most likely trained as a child and then had her memory wiped when she was sent to Jakku, hence her ability to use the force and wild a sabre.

:o
    that makes sense!
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    I don't care about kylo and his mask face hair whatever.

I just wanna know why the fight scenes were so terrible.

I don't know how Kylo is still living after taking a shot from Chewy's bowscaster(after seeing what it did to the stormtroopers).

As for the fight seen - Rey was obviously a novice with the saber and well Kylo should be dead.

Idk hey, Rey is like Jedi Jesus. Basically teaching herself the force. I thought Jedi had to learn to use a lightsaber or it'd be a hindrance rather than a help. Then we have this desert dweller learning everything she needs to just in time for it to be useful/move the plot forward. At this rate she'll be able to force choke Snoke all the way from wherever she is now.

As for kylo surviving, it was weird, if he had tried to catch the bolt mid air like he did in the beginning of the movie but only managed to lessen the impact I could still believe it. But his flesh is still human yeah? Especially since he's not 100% dark side so he can't tap into it like Darth Sion could.

The Midichlorians... They ummm... Sped up the process of healing bc Kylo's emotion... Adrenaline... Kylo had a med kit?

It's always the midichlorians :D
  • Options
    What about if Rey turns Dark by killing Luke.

Luke fights Kylo and during the Fight someone told Rey she is Kylo s Sisters. Luke leaves her alone cause he was feared about what happened with Kylo.

Luke kills Kylo..Rey kills Luke turns dark and fights against Finn.. :D:D
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Episode 7 was great except for that whole "100% entirely recycled plot with no original ideas whatsoever" thing.
    And Rey apparently reading "Jedi Mastery for Dummies" between two of the scenes when we were otherwise distracted.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    Maskarii wrote: »
    To me episode IV was like World War I, it's all kicked off between super powers. The dark side and the light side. It was never meant to happen but it did because the irresistible force and the immovable object couldn't co-exist, something just had to give.
    Episode VII comes around and so many people liken it to Episode IV, it's almost the same movie, why has Abrams made it so similar to the original, can't he think for himself? Is he trying to show George Lucas where he went wrong? NO!! He's showing that just like us foolish humans, aliens never learnt a thing either because World War I was meant to be the war to end all wars, yet 21 years later an even bigger war started. The same could be said for Episode VII, which took place a little more than similar time span after actual history. History has repeated itself because it's a reflection of our own failure as a human race.

2deep4mem8

Yap, in another words..Episode 8 maybe will be a Copy and Paste Storyline of Episode 5
    Only if the beginning battle is on an ice planet with AT-ATs and Snowspeeders.

Maybe this time they choose not know it yet
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Qeltar wrote: »
    Episode 7 was great except for that whole "100% entirely recycled plot with no original ideas whatsoever" thing.

It's like a King Kong reboot, but also a sequel.
  • Options

Luke fights Kylo and during the Fight someone told Rey she is Kylo s Sisters. Luke leaves her alone cause he was feared about what happened with Kylo.

But Luke cuts off Rey's saber hand before he dies...
  • Options
    That would be an interesting twist for Star Wars. She turns dark bc Luke kills Kylo without him ever returning to the light side. And then Darth Jar Jar reveals himself to be Snoke
  • Options
    And Rey apparently reading "Jedi Mastery for Dummies" between two of the scenes when we were otherwise distracted.

Didn't you hear about the deleted scene where just after Rey leaves the building where Han dies she goes to Dagobah to get trained for three months in the ways of the force by Yoda's force ghost. Then returns to Starkiller Base in time to fight Kylo.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    ChazSunray wrote: »

But Luke cuts off Rey's saber hand before he dies...

That's a MUST BE!!! But always the right Hand
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't you hear about the deleted scene where just after Rey leaves the building where Han dies she goes to Dagobah to get trained for three months in the ways of the force by Yoda's force ghost. Then returns to Starkiller Base in time to fight Kylo.

No I didn't. They probably shouldn't have deleted that. :)
    There is 100% no way that they will have Rey turn dark side. It has nothing to do with the plot. Think about it.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

No I didn't. They probably shouldn't have deleted that. :)
    There is 100% no way that they will have Rey turn dark side. It has nothing to do with the plot. Think about it.

It's Disney... change they will EVERYTHING... They kill the Republic :D so everything is possible
  • Options

"I was trained in combat by a ghost to fight an exceptional force user who should be dead at this point bc of a mortal wound and chooses to duel me without using said exceptional force powers even if he had very little combat training himself"
    And Finn is a TRAITOR