What is Everyone's Favorite "Useless" Character?

Prev13
Shadowmaster4
475 posts Member
edited November 2020
Just wanted to spark a positive conversation about everyone's rosters. I know that most people have at least one character that is either a passion project, our first seven star, our first relic, or just a favorite character from the Star Wars universe.

Mine personally is my relic 7 Luminara Unduli, because she was my first seven star character back in early 2016 when her lead was an option in the meta. She became my first relic about a year ago after a two year break, and I don't regret it one bit! :D
Post edited by Shadowmaster4 on

Replies

• Options
    gmcaqh57s4th.png
  • Options
    I actually like using Darth Sidious quite a bit. He's a 7 star requirement for Sith Eternal Emperor so I had to boost him up anyway but it's been fun using him in different ways. My favorite is with the Triumvirate. After all the Traya boosts he's sitting at 270k health and with the extra crit avoidance is quite a bit tankier than you think he could be
  • Options
    I actually like using Darth Sidious quite a bit. He's a 7 star requirement for Sith Eternal Emperor so I had to boost him up anyway but it's been fun using him in different ways. My favorite is with the Triumvirate. After all the Traya boosts he's sitting at 270k health and with the extra crit avoidance is quite a bit tankier than you think he could be

Oh cool, I hadn't even considered a tanky Sidious, that's an interesting idea!
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Just wanted to spark a positive conversation about everyone's rosters. I know that most people have at least one character that is either a passion project, our first seven star, our first relic, or just a favorite character from the Star Wars universe.

Mine personally is my relic 7 Luminara Unduli, because she was my first seven star character back in early 2016 when her lead was an option in the meta. She became my first relic about a year ago after a two year break, and I don't regret it one bit! :D

I went through my roster and realised i didn't gear a single character just because. It actually made me kinda sad and I used my stash to g12 mando because he's cool. Just to realised maybe i'll need him in a future event. Go figure.
  • Options
    I have an r6 zeb just because. To put that in perspective, I only have 7 relic characters. He was my first g12, first relic and first zeta.
  • Options
    ragnoris wrote: »
    I have an r6 zeb just because. To put that in perspective, I only have 7 relic characters. He was my first g12, first relic and first zeta.

At least the Phoenix always have a few uses, and Zeb's a great character!
  • Calo_Nord
    224 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    That I’ve put gear on: ig86 because he was a core part of my first competitive arena team but hasn’t aged well at all. Even Nebit and JE have aged better thanks to jawa scav touch up.
  • Options
    Clone Wars Chewie was my first 7* star toon.

And no I haven’t relic him yet. But then he’s no longer useless as he was since Padme got in the game so he doesn’t count. Right?
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Clone Wars Chewie was my first 7* star toon.

And no I haven’t relic him yet. But then he’s no longer useless as he was since Padme got in the game so he doesn’t count. Right?

Well, the quotes and the word useless in the title are just so no one ridicules anyone who says they have a relic 7 Tusken Raider or something :D
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

I went through my roster and realised i didn't gear a single character just because. It actually made me kinda sad and I used my stash to g12 mando because he's cool. Just to realised maybe i'll need him in a future event. Go figure.

Same here

Don't have the time to gear a character "just because" lol
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

Same here

Well then as long as it's all still in good spirits and you like the character, then who's your favorite among those you have geared up?
  • Options

Same here

Well then as long as it's all still in good spirits and you like the character, then who's your favorite among those you have geared up?

I would say my favorite character till now is Darth Revan, once I get to 7* and relic my GAS, probably will be him

But for the least useful characters
    Then I would say Qui Gon Jinn
    I really want to gear him up, and give him the Z, bit without Ki Adi Mundi, I see no point

Speaking off...

If I had Ki Adi Mundi, I would gear up Luminara, Barris, Qui Gon and Aayla
  • Options

Same here

I would say my favorite character till now is Darth Revan, once I get to 7* and relic my GAS, probably will be him

But for the least useful characters
    Then I would say Qui Gon Jinn
    I really want to gear him up, and give him the Z, bit without Ki Adi Mundi, I see no point

Speaking off...

If I had Ki Adi Mundi, I would gear up Luminara, Barris, Qui Gon and Aayla

I had my fingers crossed that some Jedi reworks would come through about four different times over the past couple years, and they never happened. But I kept leveling my Luminara all the same
  • Guar
    44 posts Member
    Options
    g29n05me19ja.png
  • Options
    mk1qumgopx8f.jpg
    k3c37emu38l0.jpg

I see your Mace and raise you a Sid and Maul
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    No one has said SEE yet.
  • Options
    I upgraded farmboy luke just because before I learned that he was needed for CLS's event.
  • Options
    SEE - if we disregard the "favourite" bit.
  • Options
    My first team I maxed out back in the beginning were the nightsisters because I liked Asajj from the series. Then I realized they were crappy characters. But a few years later they revamped the NS team and they became a fun team to use again. Much like BH and Imp troopers. Might not always be meta but still very fun mechanics on offense.
  • Options
    Visas Marr, she is useless but I like her because of KOTOR 2.
  • Options
    Mine is Wampa by far. I have some other fun projects mostly due to influence of Scoundrel's server.

v1qy3ko9elzp.png
    tqlalznk9qvm.png
    mv2bfefm63ll.png
    p4tfe3b96ldt.png
    wapwvgy2dwnk.png

• Options
    Btw, all of them later found a use in other teams. But the og reason I developed them was the combination of them into one team. Cwc lead, wampa turtle team. Many have fallen on it in GAC.
  • Options
    Working on getting this bad girl to g13 and r7

b4iug5jyq9qo.jpg
  • Options
    53xj3glnooo7.png

Definitely Qui Gon. Use him often enough as a fifth with Jedi or GR
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Qui-Gon Jinn. He has a particular set of skills that he has acquired over long career. Where ever you are, he will find you.
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

b4iug5jyq9qo.jpg

Good effort Sir.
    I'll retire once I have my CUP at r7.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »

b4iug5jyq9qo.jpg

Good effort Sir.
    I'll retire once I have my CUP at r7.

Also working on CUP. Have him at g11.

CUP+Mob+Gamorrean Guard are gonna make an epic 3v3 defense team
  • Options
    My R7 Gam Gaurd

I have a few defensive teams I throw him on, mostly for sheets and giggles because he is truly useless lol. My 2020 New Years resolutions where to smoke 2 packs of Marlboro a day and get Gam to R7. I have accomplished both.
  • Budgernaut
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Bounty Hunters aren't "great," but I've poured a ton of resources into mine. Bossk is my main passion project. Whenever new gear or levels come out, he's always the first to be treated and he gets my best mods. I didn't know his ship would be a strong part of the mera when I began working on him, but I needed him for the Bounty Hunter prestige quests, which were my main focus of the game as a new player before I joined a guild.

After Mando and Greef came out my bounty hunters could beat Darth Revan/Malak squads! Wasn't expecting that when I decided to r7 Boba, Jango, and Bossk. Those 5 plus Geonosian Brood Alpha are my only g13 characters.

EDIT: I wanted to flex my title and profile icon to show my Bossk love. :D
    1auk4buxar4b.jpg