What is Everyone's Favorite "Useless" Character?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    One of my first 7 star characters - and a star on my arena team early on was Talia. The ability to heal and give everybody a TM boost was great. She is g12+ right now and occasionally comes of the bench in TB now (turns out her heal/cleanse and TM boost in GeoTB isn't that useless).

My secondary one is Aayla - I also have her at g12+. Her kit always intrigued me but I always struggle to find a team for her. I now envision her in a JKLS team helping him keep everyone stun-locked.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Working on getting this bad girl to g13 and r7

b4iug5jyq9qo.jpg

Good effort Sir.
    I'll retire once I have my CUP at r7.

Also working on CUP. Have him at g11.

CUP+Mob+Gamorrean Guard are gonna make an epic 3v3 defense team

CUP is actually a really good 5th spot for Padme.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    My R7 Gam Gaurd

I have a few defensive teams I throw him on, mostly for sheets and giggles because he is truly useless lol. My 2020 New Years resolutions where to smoke 2 packs of Marlboro a day and get Gam to R7. I have accomplished both.

Of these two things, I must say that the R7 Gam is the better use of resources.
  • Options
    Eh. If you like cigarettes, then fine, whatever. Smoke as much as you want. We all know they're poison, and they're a gigantic waste of money. But you do you. Although walking into traffic would be cheaper and faster.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    c90ic8mzfjlj.jpg

Royal Guard. In canon these guys were the best of the best and were trained to take on force users. In game they're worthless.... Could really use an update.

@CG_Doja_Fett Any possibility of this guy (and Sid, maul, Savage) getting an update?
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    ykcqnneh3zlr.jpeg

All the Jedi :)
  • Options
    One of my joke teams I plan to pour all my excess resources into some day are the tuskens, can't wait to see how that turns out
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    I relic’d Ashoka Tano Fulcrum as my project toon. She’s proved useful, however, I do wish she had a team to really fit into.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I relic’d Ashoka Tano Fulcrum as my project toon. She’s proved useful, however, I do wish she had a team to really fit into.

I wanted to do that at one point because she was an awesome character in the show, had cool weapons, and had a kit that I didn't understand yet, but after getting her to g7 I stopped because I only had phoenix so had no use for her.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Mace is useless and so is his ship. Double uselessness.
    Amazing!!
  • Options
    I want more events so i can actually use these useless characters.i know cg wants that money but they have new characters coming out wat faster than new events.we need more to do and more often.they have a crapload of characters now and very little to do with alot of them.i really enjoy leveling up toons like visas or the tuskens to have absolutely nothing to do with them beside galactic war.i also loved farming captain han for tb along time ago only to have cg not fix that issuse.give us more to do and rework some of these outdated toons.i know it dosent fit the whole greed thing to do so but people have spent money and alot of time on outdated toons.it sucks having a big roster and not much to do with it
  • Options
    Rey.
  • Options
    IG86, and I am hoping that IG11 turns it into a dude-broski
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Mine is Wampa by far. I have some other fun projects mostly due to influence of Scoundrel's server.

v1qy3ko9elzp.png
    tqlalznk9qvm.png
    mv2bfefm63ll.png
    p4tfe3b96ldt.png
    wapwvgy2dwnk.png

4 of those 5 are listed as mosted underrated characters in game by Ahnald and Cubsfan
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Mine is Wampa by far. I have some other fun projects mostly due to influence of Scoundrel's server.

v1qy3ko9elzp.png
    tqlalznk9qvm.png
    mv2bfefm63ll.png
    p4tfe3b96ldt.png
    wapwvgy2dwnk.png

4 of those 5 are listed as mosted underrated characters in game by Ahnald and Cubsfan

Which one is the one left out?
  • Options
    Savage Opress. Throw him in with the Triumvirate and they punch WAY about their gear class against a lot of different teams.
  • Options
    I don't know if Aayla counts. I like her.

But I am gearing up Tusken Shaman - only g10 right now, but moving up - just as a fun project.

I'd love to gear up Mob Enforcer, but I need her at her current gear tier to fab full pieces for use in relic salvage.
  • Options
    q107h9obtjf6.png
  • Options
    q107h9obtjf6.png

MT is NOT useless. She a wonderful part of any NS team.
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    q107h9obtjf6.png

Yeah not sure anyone ever would say Talzin is a bad character
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Mt G12+ Fulcrum has flipped in and out of my favorites so many times she has whiplash. I always find a more logical, but slightly sadder, use for those Kyros.

• Options
    My gear 1 level 1 jawa who i pulled from a bronzium 😂 (although he's not geared/leveled/relic, he is my favorite)
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Options
    tb28s878a5v8.jpeg

My favourite is my boy CUP
  • Options
    Tattz wrote: »
    tb28s878a5v8.jpeg

My favourite is my boy CUP

Respect!! 🤩
  • Options
    8pulpvn9us2j.jpg
  • Options
    8pulpvn9us2j.jpg

your missing his zeta.
  • Options
    q107h9obtjf6.png

I agree but unfortunately been told too many times my girls are as the OP put it.. "useless". Just wanted to clarify but definitely agreed.
  • Options
    q107h9obtjf6.png

I agree but unfortunately been told too many times my girls are as the OP put it.. "useless". Just wanted to clarify but definitely agreed.

Any team that can 1 shot a maxed out GG team isn't useless. They also take out rebels as well (even with chewpio) Tell those people their dumb as a brick.
  • Options
    Budgernaut wrote: »
    Bounty Hunters aren't "great," but I've poured a ton of resources into mine. Bossk is my main passion project. Whenever new gear or levels come out, he's always the first to be treated and he gets my best mods. I didn't know his ship would be a strong part of the mera when I began working on him, but I needed him for the Bounty Hunter prestige quests, which were my main focus of the game as a new player before I joined a guild.

After Mando and Greef came out my bounty hunters could beat Darth Revan/Malak squads! Wasn't expecting that when I decided to r7 Boba, Jango, and Bossk. Those 5 plus Geonosian Brood Alpha are my only g13 characters.

EDIT: I wanted to flex my title and profile icon to show my Bossk love. :D
    1auk4buxar4b.jpg

Very impressive. I recently got a BH team with those same toons, only 4-5 stars gear 8, but they're a ton of fun to use in GAC!
  • Options
    Mine would have to be Cad Bane.

Even before his rework, he was one of the first toons I had at 7 stars, and the first one I had at g12. From him, I went on to gear up the rest of the bounty hunters. I still use him quite often.

Lord Grahck