Mk5 Arakyd Droid Callers, who needs them? Craft them now!

Prev1345
cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited April 2016
Admiral Ackbar x 2
Bariss Offee
Boba Fett
Chief Chirpa
Darth Vader
Eeth Koth x 2
Finn
Grand Moff Tarkin
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Jawa
Jedi Consular
Lobot
Mace Windu x 2
Mob Enforcer
Nightsister Acolyte
Old Ben
Old Daka
Plo Koon
Poe Dameron
Poggle
Qui Gon Jinn x 2
Royal Guard
Savage Opress
Snowtrooper
Talia
Tusken Shaman
Urororoorrururhdhebbsbwbsbhs
Ugnaught

AND THERE WILL BE NEW HEROES ADDED TOO!
An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:
Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items.

We are aiming to have this update go live on 3/31/2016 between 1pm and 6pm Pacific Time, but there is always the chance that the update may slip to 4/1/2016

Farm as many of these as you can and craft them as soon as possible! This will save you weeks of farming.

EDIT: this is now no longer possible since the update.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Also farm GS Nubian tech. It's going up in price too.
  • Options
    Just crafted 4 of these. Sadly all I could make.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    These seem to be defective, as I never see any droids coming to help out during battles.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    These seem to be defective, as I never see any droids coming to help out during battles.

haha
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Mace Windu
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Daka
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn
    Talia

More coming . . .

nvm :)
  • Options
    Updated
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Don't forget Jedi knight Guardian....

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, the one day notice on the gear change guaranteed that any actual significant crafting would be impossible. Well played CG/EA.

Funny how the new characters and abilities and fun stuff gets "leaked" and datamined. But this kind of "stick it to the existing player base" and "punish the players who have been customers the longest" type changes never quite get found out until the day before the "update" clocks us all in the head.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah, the one day notice on the gear change guaranteed that any actual significant crafting would be impossible. Well played CG/EA.

Funny how the new characters and abilities and fun stuff gets "leaked" and datamined. But this kind of "stick it to the existing player base" and "punish the players who have been customers the longest" type changes never quite get found out until the day before the "update" clocks us all in the head.

Yep, fed up. And, guess what design team? Its spring and I have better things to do with my time and wallet. Kick rocks
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yep, fed up. And, guess what design team? Its spring and I have better things to do with my time and wallet. Kick rocks

+1

• Options
    Maybe the price of crystals is going up so they are trying to get us to flush our crystals now?

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    hopefully pre-crafted stuff will be useable after the patch.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    These require 10 blue items each if you don't have them already.
    The Mk7 Nubian scanners need 8 green and 8 white, the Mk6 things cheapest at 4 green if you have the blue pieces.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 hey how about

Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner also requires 50 Mk 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage items
    Mk 6 Nubian Design Tech also requires 50 Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage item
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my pre-farming. Got 3 of the droid callers and 1 for GS. This gives me enough for RG, QG and GS to get their next level. Can't do anything about the furnaces though.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Managed to make seven. Question is, who will be the lucky ones to receive them?
    Post edited by Calus_78 on
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Bah grinding gear is already terrible enough. About ready to give up on this game... Make my own game... With hookers , and blackjack... Ah forget the blackjack
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    QGJ seems to need only one, are you sure he needs 2?
  • Options
    So this maybe a stupid question and I feel like I should already know the answer but how do you make the gear ahead of time? Are you just finding it on a toon that also has it and making more? What if you have the mats but no toons that can make the gear yet?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    This is priceless add rey and anakin to that list!
  • Options
    Good idea on crafting gear ahead of time. It's really a shame that they have to make this game even more grindy.
  • Chatsy
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great heads up, I just crafted 5 of these. Are any of the other item changes similarly effected that we can pre craft?
  • Options
    Chatsy wrote: »
    Thanks for the great heads up, I just crafted 5 of these. Are any of the other item changes similarly effected that we can pre craft?

I found 3 out of 4 of them on my characters that you could pre-craft and realized I need 4 of the furnaces to send my arena team to the next level and I can't even craft one right now. :s
  • Options
    We should wait to see the changes before shouting at EA. There are next level of challenge going to be unlocked at level 72. Those event could provide these gears in question
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I feel I am being reactionary but I managed to spend all my saved energy crafting a design tech, a furnace and a droid caller. Now I feel I suddenly don't care as much about this game as I did this morning when I woke up.
  • Options
    Should we start making as many of these gears as we can right now?
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    **** can you do one for the other 3 peices listed in the patch notes?! i would really like to know who will need the nurubian something with the 40% potency :)
  • Options
    If you have Yoda at Gear IX, you will be able to see them (MK7 Security Scanner & M6 Design Tech).
  • Chatsy
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. With still being energy capped I managed to craft:
    5x MK5
    8x MK6
    3x MK7

That should help a lot.