You're bad

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I've been using him since I started, even before they fixed his leader ability.
    I'll continue using him until I get better characters

There is no better character *maniacal laugh*

Well, except for Rey and Yoda. But Rey is a tough farm and currently Yoda is impossible. So Dooku it is!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I actually look for teams that use, but not lead with Dooku. Without any Jedi on my team there's a low chance of a stun, he doesn't do enough damage to hurt me (but helps a lot when he attacks Han) and is easily one-shotted. What's also fun is getting foresight on RP and then attacking Dooku to get a good chance at 45% extra turn meter without taking any damage.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I don't agree that dooku users are bad. Dooku lead teams are still beatable 90% of the time with a good QGJ team. People that use Dooku are probably sick of the QGJ lead teams and wanted to try something different. If you can't beat dooku lead teams, how about trying a different team?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I don't agree that dooku users are bad. Dooku lead teams are still beatable 90% of the time with a good QGJ team. People that use Dooku are probably sick of the QGJ lead teams and wanted to try something different. If you can't beat dooku lead teams, how about trying a different team?

60% of the time it works everytime.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    McPot45 wrote: »
    dooku is unnerfable

This. The devs were going to nerf him...but he evaded, stunned them and counter attacked.

And now we have more gear than ever to farm, all thanks to Dooku
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    You know I'm bad, I'm bad...shamone!

beat me to it :p
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    McPot45 wrote: »
    dooku is unnerfable

This. The devs were going to nerf him...but he evaded, stunned them and counter attacked.

HAAAAH!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Count Dooku.. Hes So Bad... Like the power glove..

Man, don't be dissing the power glove! REAL ULTIMATE POWER!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Nope. Most people switched to Dooku lead because he's at least as good as QGJ lead on offense and significantly better than QGJ lead on defense due to RNG.

Dooku's leader ability is his greatest threat. The rest of his kit is well balanced.
  • Options
    i have ughnaught, i guess im a lot badass than dooku

Ok how does badass make it past the autocensor, but when I made a post elsewhere, testi cles was censored
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Nope. Most people switched to Dooku lead because he's at least as good as QGJ lead on offense and significantly better than QGJ lead on defense due to RNG.

Dooku's leader ability is his greatest threat. The rest of his kit is well balanced.

I agree with @Telaan
    QGJ often uses humbling blow as an opener instead of an assist call. Dooku doesn't have to do anything except what he normally does: sling lightning.
  • Options
    XxReaperxX wrote: »
    He's overpowered nuff said. They should nerf his 100% counter it's a tad much. So yes all of you saying you use him and lol about it you're admitting you are bad. Sorry use some skill

Well gosh I don't want to be bad just because I win with him. I'd better not use him so I can one day earn your respect. Curse you and your Jedi mind tricks.
  • Options
    i have ughnaught, i guess im a lot badass than dooku

Ok how does badass make it past the autocensor, but when I made a post elsewhere, testi cles was censored

The Book Moby **** gets censored. I guess they think it's cool to burn books here.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    KTpv4Pm.png
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Toukai wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

I agree with @Telaan
    QGJ often uses humbling blow as an opener instead of an assist call. Dooku doesn't have to do anything except what he normally does: sling lightning.

Yep, and yoda doesn't use BM as a first move either. On defense my QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Sid and GS team drops from 1 to 6-10 overnight. I don't think that is too bad. Add that the fact that I don't lose to dooku teams but maybe 1/10 (if the RNG is really on their side), I still say that Dooku is just another viable option, not better than QGJ lead teams. Virtually any reasonable team can win against the AI, including when the AI is controlling dooku teams.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    My first post ever was a dooku needs a nerf all in caps. My anger was at an all time high back then. But then I remembered...he could feel my anger, it gave me focus, made me stronger. So I leveled/geared up good roster and farmed dooku. Haven't lost a single Pvp match in two weeks and have completed every GW since then. My dooku will be 7* by this weekend and even though he is dead in the Star Wars canon I will quote his words to carry on his legacy.

"I've been looking forward to this".
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    More like you're bad if you can't beat him. He's not OP anymore then other certain heroes.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107