Bad Decisions - Bad Team - How to Improve

Hi,

after 1 Month i find my way to the forum.

After reading a lot of articles I recognized I made bad decisions (wanted all caracters on high levels).

I'm on Level 55and win only 5/10 Arena Battles and only half of GW.

What should i do with my following team:

Star/Level/Gear
Luminara 4/55/7
IG-86 4/55/7
Talia 3/54/6
Cewie 3/54/6
URoRRuR'R'R 4/50/4
GS 2/55/6
JC 3/54/6
Ewok Scout 1/54/6
Royal Guard 2/52/5
Jawa 3/48/4
Nightsister Initiate 1/52/5
IG-88 3/55/3
QGJ 2/55/4
Luke 3/49/4
Snow 2/47/4
Magma 2/47/4
Ahsoka 2/47/4
IG-100 2/45/3
Clone Sergeant 1/47/4
Coruscant Underworld Police 1/47/4
Eeth 3/1/1

Which of these should i keep and make better?
Which other caracters should i get

Arena Sid or raise IG-88 or ...?
GW Poggle or raise Lumiara/IG-86
Cantina Shipments Poe or raise QGJ or ...?
Cantina raise GS or kylo or ...?

Thanks for your help. :-)

Replies

• Options
    I'd do Sid, Lumi, QGJ and then either GS or JC for cantina nodes. Right now chasing the meta is less important than building teams that can complete all of the different modes every day.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So the main thing I would say is that whatever team you work towards, make sure you enjoy playing it. Based on your questions though, it seems like you favor droids. The issue with arena is that the star level is important and you only have 3 4* characters. Because of that, you may have difficulty with arena for a bit (difficulty meaning if you wanted to get into the top 50). The great thing about GW is that you can get 15 shards a day with a full clear so it is good source for early character boosts. Trying to figure out your preferences, I would say you may want to go with:
    GW - Poggle and IG-86
    Arena - IG88
    Cantina Shipment - Poe
    Cantina - GS

Poggle (L), IG86, IG88, Poe and GS is a group I have seen go a good distance up the arena ladder as they progress.

In the mean time though, your best option is to play the characters with the highest powers.

I know you said you havent been clearing GW. Make sure to use the retreat option so you don't lose any important characters in any fight early. Ideally, with your group, Luminara, JC and Talia (due to heals) are ones you want to keep and rotate in an out to avoid 2 healers on cooldown.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Snork
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Or you could get HK and Poe and build your droid team. I agree, Finity. Enjoying the game is the point of the game!
  • RobbeRobbeRobbe
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thank you all for the help.

I think i try Poggle (L), IG86, IG88, Poe and GS.

Should I first try to get 88 to a higher star level and keep Luminara as Leader or first get Poggle?

Until i get Poggle/Poe I will play

Luminara(L), IG86, IG88, GS, Talia/JS

Another question - Why is Poe Good with Droids and Geonosian?
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    You can use this guide, you can get the rank 1 in your server in less than 2 months if you begin to do the correct actions:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19847/complete-guide-level-per-level-about-how-to-get-rank-1-in-your-server-everyday-f2p