GL Rey: Sudden Whirlwind

cournojo
31 posts Member
edited December 2020
Hi Everyhone,

I would like to understand the Sudden Whirlwind a bit better.

Can you guys confirm that there is no Cooldown once every teammate goes under 60%. Thefore, once this has been reach, she can launch this special every turn?

Replies

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Nope. You have to drop below 60%, not be below 60%. So once used, it has to happen again.

Except if i'm wrong ^^
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    cournojo wrote: »
    Hi Everyhone,

Can you guys confirm that there is no Cooldown once every teammate goes under 60%. Thefore, once this has been reach, she can launch this special every turn?

No. Ally drops below threshold you can use the ability. Then it is locked until the someone drops below it again.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    cournojo wrote: »
    Hi Everyhone,

No. Ally drops below threshold you can use the ability. Then it is locked until the someone drops below it again.

This is correct. It's why you pair someone like Hoda with Rey. She uses lifeblood twice, drops to ~50%, uses WW. Hoda basics once or twice, Rey uses Lifeblood again, WW again, repeat. Part of the strategy for an effective offensive Rey team is generating as many WWs as possible by hovering around that 60% mark.