Please extend this Yoda event (Yoda Event merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    I got yoda the last time but now I wanna get him to 6* I have 4 7* Jedi and one 6* but yoda is tough. Apparently they adjusted him i get 1 round of attacks maybe and he does 3-5 attacks all my 6* are 60+ and I don't have QGJ at 6 yet any ideas on this?

And yes please extend a week....
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    It's nice that you brought him back, but it's a week early. A bunch of us planned our shard farming based on the 3 weeks from last time, which means that we are likely to miss this and end up waiting 4, 5 or more weeks to finalize him.
    Please.

ROFLMAO
  • Options
    I got 7 star on my first attempt. QGJ (l), Bariss, Lumi, Tano, JC against Yoda Fisto and old ben. Was a cake walk, none of mine died.
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Guess I'll have to wait another month or more for yoda. No way to get to the five star level in six days.
    -Snake
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Wow, for the last week a thread has been going about Yoda never coming back.. and they bring him back and people complain.

Geez, the internet is amazing!

You are smarter than this. You know what the issue is.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    With this sudden rush now to get my jedi uo do you think i have enougb time to get my 4* bariss 40/65 shards to 5* doing her hard nodes once each and refillong cantina once a day?
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    A yoda event without notice is much much worse than a yoda event with any notice. This benefits very few people.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Same situation.. I was planning my 7 star jedi carefully.. then they go and pull this, whilst calling it their "surprise". If the surprise was meant to prevent people from getting their 7 star Yoda, it worked.

Same here. And it's the same old content thrown out.

SURPRISE! You have gonorrhea!!

Thanks...most especially for the bolded.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The event itself seems easy, I got 7 star on my first attempt
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse - Respectfully, would you please pass this along. Even though bringing him back early was obviously intended to be a positive, it may end up being a negative. And the problem is easily solved.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    double post
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Yes extended it please... I'm 24 out of 100 for qgj so need to finish him to get yodi 7 stars
  • Options
    At the absolute minimum we should get 5 hours tacked on... The timer started at 6 days 19 hours ftw
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Do not call our CG or EA in thread titles. :|

To clarify to any that are confused. Qeltar didn't call out anyone, this was a thread merge.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    It's nice that you brought him back, but it's a week early. A bunch of us planned our shard farming based on the 3 weeks from last time, which means that we are likely to miss this and end up waiting 4, 5 or more weeks to finalize him.
    Please.

+10000 yes, please.
  • Options
    Cool for me just got my 7* nice Surprise
    3 trys Barris JC Luminara Ahsoka Eeth Koth
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Do not call our CG or EA in thread titles. :|

To clarify to any that are confused. Qeltar didn't call out anyone, this was a thread merge.

Thanks for that. My title is the one before the parentheses.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Wow, for the last week a thread has been going about Yoda never coming back.. and they bring him back and people complain.

Lol. Sure. There is a thread complaining about it not coming back... and they bring it back and you whine. You should be happy it is back! You think these guys should be tied to some schedule the great grandmaster Qeltar creates... but it doesn't work like that. They never claimed that it would follow a rigid schedule. Geez, you need to settle down and be glad it's back and work to get your Yoda. If you don't get it this time you will get it next time. It's a game dude...
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    Let me tell you guys what the REAL surprise will be:

once you are done complaining, and accept the fact that you won't be ready to do Yoda this week, and get yourself ready for a month later. guess what, Yoda will be on a break and won't be back next Month. LMFAO that's gonna be a real surprise.
  • Options
    Just got my 7* yoda :p
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    RaverRic wrote: »
    Cool for me just got my 7* nice Surprise
    3 trys Barris JC Luminara Ahsoka Eeth Koth

Congrats!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. Sure. There is a thread complaining about it not coming back... and they bring it back and you whine.
    Okay, guess I was wrong, you don't even understand what the issue is. Or you are trolling. Or both.
    Back to ignoring your posts I guess.
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    El_Chapo wrote: »
    Just got my 7* yoda :p

Nice! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Rather ask for them to cancel the yoda event. You'll have more chance of them extending it that way.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    Let me tell you guys what the REAL surprise will be:

once you are done complaining, and accept the fact that you won't be ready to do Yoda this week, and get yourself ready for a month later. guess what, Yoda will be on a break and won't be back next Month. LMFAO that's gonna be a real surprise.
    I can so see this happening. I fall short by 2 shards in 7 days time and then he's gone forever :#
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol. Sure. There is a thread complaining about it not coming back... and they bring it back and you whine. You should be happy it is back! You think these guys should be tied to some schedule the great grandmaster Qeltar creates... but it doesn't work like that. They never claimed that it would follow a rigid schedule. Geez, you need to settle down and be glad it's back and work to get your Yoda. If you don't get it this time you will get it next time. It's a game dude...

WTH? Really?? You're usually better than this.

It is obvious what the problem is - the "as usual" lack of communication by CG/EA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is they want to make yoda challenge more difficult before everyone gets to level 80. People would be better off in 7 days but now you have been done a favor for earlier opportunity. They can test and make it more difficult the next update in a month.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. Sure. There is a thread complaining about it not coming back... and they bring it back and you whine.
    Okay, guess I was wrong, you don't even understand what the issue is. Or you are trolling. Or both.
    Back to ignoring your posts I guess.

Lol I wish I could ignore your posts, but your whines are spread out all over this forum. Can't read a thread without running into them :(
  • Options
    Was building towards getting 6* yoda for next month. but with it opening back up today i have 4/5 jedis for 5*. Sadly ashoka is the closest i have for another 5* and she will come out about 3-5 shards short on the final day.... awesome.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I need 29 mace shards and 63 JC shards...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
This discussion has been closed.