cant transfer account twice?

hi devs. i recently just sat on live chat for 3 hours to be told that i cant transfer my account from android to apple because i have already previously done so in 2018! i really dont want to have to quit the game.. is there ANYTHING i can do? i already have my iphone and the connect via facebook isnt working!
4zsqfa4wd8a6.png

Replies

• Options
    have you tried just using the bluestack emulator? not the best but maybe it can help?
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    have you tried just using the bluestack emulator? not the best but maybe it can help?

ill try that when im home- reckon bluestacks can be used on iphone?
  • Options
    joelmcc99 wrote: »

its a computer app that can run phone games. its what most youtubers that you tagged stream with
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If it is already linked because you did it in 2018, then why cant you use that account?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    If it is already linked because you did it in 2018, then why cant you use that account?

Exactly this!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Exactly this!

the account transferred from apple to android in 2018- now you cant put it back to apple or sign in!! im desperate for devs
  • Options

sorry i didnt state- i moved from apple to android in 2018- so my account went to android... im now back to apple and this transfer can apparently only happen once!

• Options

its a computer app that can run phone games. its what most youtubers that you tagged stream with

i dont have a pc to run it on unfortunately mate! i tried looking for emulators on iPhone but they all require jailbreaking which isnt an option
  • Options

sorry i didnt state- i moved from apple to android in 2018- so my account went to android... im now back to apple and this transfer can apparently only happen once!

Sign into the game centre with the Apple ID it used to be on. It should still link to that game account.
  • joelmcc99
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

• Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Sign into the game centre with the Apple ID it used to be on. It should still link to that game account.

ill try this now but i think it was lost from apple ID since it was fully transferred to the android gamecentre
  • Options
    OMG LADS IM BACK IN THROUGH MY OLD PHONE THANK YOU SO **** MUCH!!!
    UdalCuain wrote: »

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

then you are fine. the game doesn't actually transfer. its links.

glad it worked.