Cody Passive addition add on idea

commander_paw_212
315 posts Member
edited January 2021
Cody has +50% crit damage while he has advantage and +50% crit avoidance while he does not have advantage

Replies

• Options
    I think if they have 212th clones added Cody should have a zeta leadership change that allows him to turn the arc and Sgt to 212th troopers
  • Options
    That would be cool
  • Options
    I did a full Ghost Company team kit idea's a while back. You can check it out here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/230177/ghost-company-team-idea-touch-up-and-kit-ideas
    Also this idea isn't that bad. I am bothered by the fact that Cody can't gain advantage himself thou. That does kinda ruin the kit synergy a bit with this. But it's still pretty good nonetheless.
  • Options
    I think bare minimum Cody at least needs a passive
  • Options
    I think bare minimum Cody at least needs a passive

I think at bare minimum...we have the current Cody. Anything on top of that is no longer bare minimum.. :p
    But I get what you mean. I didn't give him an unique in my kit idea, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't get one. Like I said: This idea is pretty good.
  • Options
    It’s just weird to have a character without a unique... shows how old his kit is
  • Options
    It’s just weird to have a character without a unique... shows how old his kit is

Grand Master Yoda would like to have a conversation with you.....
  • Options
    Also an old character though, GMY would be cool if they added a passive
  • Options
    Also an old character though, GMY would be cool if they added a passive

Yeah, then Emperor Palpatine, Commander Luke, and Thrawn are all also old characters. And all 3 of them have uniques and are still very strong in the game (as is GMY for that matter). All I'm saying is that, while most good charterers have an unqiue ability, that doesn't mean a character needs an unique in order to be good.
    Also, GMY's enthire design is based on the fact that he has a lot of specials and no unqiue ability. It's also what makes him so unique among the legendary's in the game. Granting GMY an unqiue would break his kit's design and balance. So I disagree on giving him an unique. Don't think that would be cool at all.
  • Options
    I don’t think GMY needs any rework. But for Cody, assuming he doesn’t get a rework, the least they could do is give him a unique
  • Options
    I don’t think GMY needs any rework. But for Cody, assuming he doesn’t get a rework, the least they could do is give him a unique

Then I guess we're in agreement. Neat.
    P.s. did you take a look at my Ghost Company rework and kit ideas yet? I would really like to hear your opinion on them.
  • Options
    I'll pop over and take a look