Anyone actually leveled up and equipped the pre-craft gear (mk5 arakyd, mk5 cec, mk6 nubian..)???

bbmiLo
378 posts Member
it appears that if you did not craft those gears before the update. you won't be able to do it now, because the new components needed isn't farmable yet.

now, I don't see how it's fair if some Yoda/Poggle/QGJ are on a higher gear level, and the others are not because unfarmable is beyond player's control. so that makes me wondering, did those pre-craft gear work? anyone can confirm?

disclaimer: i made few of those so it's good for me if it works, but still it's not fair for those who don't have.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If they don't work then I will be royally **** because I made the last piece for Poggle about 2 months ago and just been waiting ever since.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    If they don't work then I will be royally **** because I made the last piece for Poggle about 2 months ago and just been waiting ever since.

ugh if you made this 2 months ago no need to complain lol. some people spend thousands of crystals last night to make those, they can rightfully go ape ****.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »

ugh if you made this 2 months ago no need to complain lol. some people spend thousands of crystals last night to make those, they can rightfully go ape ****.

Haha tis true (myself included for QGJ and others besides Poggle) but to have it ready for so long, or ready at all, just for it to get changed and you probably lose all of the materials you crafted with...could be a huge bummer.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    By sheer dumb luck, I crafted the pieces I needed to get yoda, qui gon, and geno solider to the next gear level. I hope they don't decided to keep the changed to the gear. Cuz I'm sure a lot of people didnt craft those
  • Options
    Yoda, QGJ and GS show they can be equipped with that pre-crafted gear. I've been dumb to overlook Rey who needed 50 purple hairdryers. Now she is not upgradable as new gear doesn't exist, duh!
    Oh well, she'll be replaced by someone.
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    So is there different in stats for who crafted early and didn't craft like me :( I could have done it but was afrid it would backfire and they change required gear and loss what I did craft
  • Options
    Finn wrote: »
    So is there different in stats for who crafted early and didn't craft like me :( I could have done it but was afrid it would backfire and they change required gear and loss what I did craft

I was able to craft 3 types of gear before the update. For me, the stats showing today on those 3 types are the same as they were yesterday (I had made screenshots).

The one Item I was unable to craft (the big one - Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace), shows today that it will be +30 AGI, +30 PhysDam, +30 PhysCrit, and +4% Tenacity when I am able to craft it. I suspect that this is the same thing it would have been had I crafted one yesterday, but cannot confirm.