Prev13
TheRealNickEZ
684 posts Member
edited January 2021
When are they coming to the game?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    They maybe aren't. Many people are not convinced by the supposedly leaked image. If they are indeed coming, your question will go unanswered until we read an announcement...as always.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    They're not. Maybe don't believe every incredibly obvious photoshop you see.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    ur logic is flawed, we got characters in the game that had less then a minute screen time and barely did anything compared to fallen anakin, who killed most of the younglings, all of the remaining separatist leaders and had one of the best fight scenes with kenobi,
    We got characters like clone wars Chewbacca, ima gun di, plus the fake characters like the geo brute. So I don't see why fallen Anakin shouldn't be added
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    ur logic is flawed, we got characters in the game that had less then a minute screen time and barely did anything compared to fallen anakin, who killed most of the younglings, all of the remaining separatist leaders and had one of the best fight scenes with kenobi,
    We got characters like clone wars Chewbacca, ima gun di, plus the fake characters like the geo brute. So I don't see why fallen Anakin shouldn't be added

I took that as a joke. I see others were itching to get their point out there.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Thanks god it is a fake. What would GL Kenobi be ? Another GL Jedi ? We already have JML for that

And he is again using the same lineup that already JML and Rey are already using in arena. This needs to change. Fighting always the same toons with a different LS GL
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Thanks god it is a fake. What would GL Kenobi be ? Another GL Jedi ? We already have JML for that

And he is again using the same lineup that already JML and Rey are already using in arena. This needs to change. Fighting always the same toons with a different LS GL

Well maybe Galactic Republic GL

which would mean the opposing GL would be Separatist (cuz we already have a sith GL) and Anakin is not and never was a Separatist.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels, hell we got the armor in the game(which I got nothing against mandalorian rocks, even though it's a rip off Japanese samurai movies) but all the armor did was here is ur armor, did u take off ur mask, here is a quest, go that way while I die to stormtroopers vs the guy that cause the Galactic Republic to fall
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »

Well maybe Galactic Republic GL

which would mean the opposing GL would be Separatist (cuz we already have a sith GL) and Anakin is not and never was a Separatist.

He could get the empire tag („I have brought piece, freedom, justice and security to my new EMPIRE“) and I see the empire tag as a better opposing to GR than Separatist.
  • Options

Like it or not, each faction will get a GL eventually. Probably major the ones
  • Options

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels, hell we got the armor in the game(which I got nothing against mandalorian rocks, even though it's a rip off Japanese samurai movies) but all the armor did was here is ur armor, did u take off ur mask, here is a quest, go that way while I die to stormtroopers vs the guy that cause the Galactic Republic to fall

Which is exactly why we need Jar Jar and Watto in the game too. And podracing. They all saw a lot more screen time then Armorer.
  • Options
    Kenobi/anakin or not, they do need to release another set of GL. Low spenders and FTP have all 4 so the whales need to keep their advantage
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

Which is exactly why we need Jar Jar and Watto in the game too. And podracing. They all saw a lot more screen time then Armorer.

It's all fun and games until they add Jar Jar and we will see who's laughing then
  • Options

Maybe the devs decide to put in a character called fallen anakin in the game, but technically speaking, as soon as anakin betrayed windu he was named darth vader by Palpatine. Heck, the model for jedi knight anakin in the game is his episode 3 variant, so, what? Are we going to get another anakin with the same model? Maybe they just add a hooded robe for his ds variant? 🤣 I really don't think a fallen anakin is coming.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Yes, I understood your opinion the first time. This game will eventually have to add every possibility of a character, up until its demise. So I assume that Fallen Anakin might come eventually, or he’s too far down on the list that the game ends before he’s added.

I would also argue that characters who currently don’t have any version of themselves in the game should be higher on the list than someone like Fallen Anakin. But that’s just my opinion.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels

Hard disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Yes, I understood your opinion the first time. This game will eventually have to add every possibility of a character, up until its demise. So I assume that Fallen Anakin might come eventually, or he’s too far down on the list that the game ends before he’s added.

I would also argue that characters who currently don’t have any version of themselves in the game should be higher on the list than someone like Fallen Anakin. But that’s just my opinion.

So yeah we only got 1 darth Vader, fallen anakin is lord Vader, and we have 2 kenobis, yet not master kenobi, when he was at the prime of his power.
    But we got like what 3 kylos, 3 reys, 4 Luke Skywalker, 3 shiv Palpatine's, 5 han's, 5 Chewbacca's, 2 Leia's (tbh Leia deserves 2 more of her variants, GL hopefully)

Tbh the next GL's should be rebels, empire, Galactic Republic, and old republic
  • Options

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels

Hard disagree.

I understand you disagree, we are all humans and we don't like the same things, but would you kindly tell us why you disagree?
  • Options

Hard disagree.

I understand you disagree, we are all humans and we don't like the same things, but would you kindly tell us why you disagree?

I'm guessing because as soon as anakin fell he became darth vader. Therefore, we have fallen anakin already in the game, he's called darth vader 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    I would say

Master Kenobi would be a Galactic Republic GL

And they could name it either Fallen Anakin, or Lord Vader, would be an Empire GL, his skin could be like someone said, JKA skin variant, improved textures of course, and hooded
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I would say

Master Kenobi would be a Galactic Republic GL

And they could name it either Fallen Anakin, or Lord Vader, would be an Empire GL, his skin could be like someone said, JKA skin variant, improved textures of course, and hooded

But the Empire hadn't risen yet....
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Hard disagree.

Because Anakin was one of the worst parts of the prequels.

"Look I'm evil now so I can save my wife."

Ok.
  • Options
    emoore123 wrote: »

Hard disagree.

I'm guessing because as soon as anakin fell he became darth vader. Therefore, we have fallen anakin already in the game, he's called darth vader 🤷‍♂️

You mean as soon as he turned on the republic he got his hands and legs chopped off and automatically became darth Vader in the suit and helped kill mace, assaulted the jedi temple with the 501st, killed all the separatists and fought kenobi?
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

This!👍👏
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    I changed my mind, we do need Fallen Anakin after all.

6jWMhi.gif
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

Hahahhaha let me guess the sequel trilogy is a masterpiece in your eyes, oh I'm amazing at everything and know how to do everything.
    "There is something wrong on this ship that I have never been into and don't know how it works, oh here remove this and boom we are golden, are you a fully trained jedi that turned evil and can stop blaster bolts mid air? Hah you can't read my mind because reasons, I will beat you on our first battle even though I have 0 skills in light saber combat because reasons"

I will take the "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Over that nonsense any day of the week.
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

But from his point of view the Jedi were evil!
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    that's fine
  • Options
    I changed my mind, we do need Fallen Anakin after all.

6jWMhi.gif

Har har, I see arguing with you is pointless