Master Kenobi and Fallen Anakin...

Replies

• Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I would say

Master Kenobi would be a Galactic Republic GL

And they could name it either Fallen Anakin, or Lord Vader, would be an Empire GL, his skin could be like someone said, JKA skin variant, improved textures of course, and hooded

But the Empire hadn't risen yet....
    Risen or not, the empire existed as soon as Palp. call out the Galactic Empire. So basically Anakin was a member of the Empire as the fought Obi Wan. I really hope they will add these two as next GLs. We have already 4 GLs from the sequel timeline. Unfortunately I don’t see any characters from the OT as a GL anymore (Jedi Luke, Han or even CLS would have been great GLs) Hmm maybe Jabba.. but still I think he is not worth to be a GL. I guess we will see in 2-3 months. Still, my money is on fallen Anakin and Master Kenobi

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t believe that this thread turned into another “my trilogy is the best trilogy” thread. When will people learn that it doesn’t matter? That people like things for different reasons? That people are different from you? When will people accept that? I’m asking you Kyno, you have all the answers!
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I changed my mind, we do need Fallen Anakin after all.

6jWMhi.gif

Har har, I see arguing with you is pointless

Arguing with anyone is pointless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    emoore123 wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    ur logic is flawed, we got characters in the game that had less then a minute screen time and barely did anything compared to fallen anakin, who killed most of the younglings, all of the remaining separatist leaders and had one of the best fight scenes with kenobi,
    We got characters like clone wars Chewbacca, ima gun di, plus the fake characters like the geo brute. So I don't see why fallen Anakin shouldn't be added

I took that as a joke. I see others were itching to get their point out there.

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels

Hard disagree.

I understand you disagree, we are all humans and we don't like the same things, but would you kindly tell us why you disagree?

I'm guessing because as soon as anakin fell he became darth vader. Therefore, we have fallen anakin already in the game, he's called darth vader 🤷‍♂️

You mean as soon as he turned on the republic he got his hands and legs chopped off and automatically became darth Vader in the suit and helped kill mace, assaulted the jedi temple with the 501st, killed all the separatists and fought kenobi?

More like, he cut off mace's hand, then knelt in front of Palpatine, and pledged his allegiance. At which point, Palpatine decreed that he would now be known as Darth Vader. Ya know, before he killed the younglings and fought kenobi and all that 🙃. Apparently you should watch episode 3 again
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    ur logic is flawed, we got characters in the game that had less then a minute screen time and barely did anything compared to fallen anakin, who killed most of the younglings, all of the remaining separatist leaders and had one of the best fight scenes with kenobi,
    We got characters like clone wars Chewbacca, ima gun di, plus the fake characters like the geo brute. So I don't see why fallen Anakin shouldn't be added

Joke or not, fallen Anakin deserves to be in the game, he was one of the best parts of the prequels

Hard disagree.

I understand you disagree, we are all humans and we don't like the same things, but would you kindly tell us why you disagree?

Because Anakin was one of the worst parts of the prequels.

"Look I'm evil now so I can save my wife."

Ok.

Hahahhaha let me guess the sequel trilogy is a masterpiece in your eyes, oh I'm amazing at everything and know how to do everything.
    "There is something wrong on this ship that I have never been into and don't know how it works, oh here remove this and boom we are golden, are you a fully trained jedi that turned evil and can stop blaster bolts mid air? Hah you can't read my mind because reasons, I will beat you on our first battle even though I have 0 skills in light saber combat because reasons"

I will take the "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Over that nonsense any day of the week.

It's not a Masterpiece, but it's better than Prequels

In terms of overal story, worldbuilding and Characters Prequels are lightyears ahead of the sequels. I would give the Sequels the point for dialogue but then again they have their fair share of stinkers as well.
    "I dont like sand" >> "this is how we win Finn"

• Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

Hahahhaha let me guess the sequel trilogy is a masterpiece in your eyes, oh I'm amazing at everything and know how to do everything.
    "There is something wrong on this ship that I have never been into and don't know how it works, oh here remove this and boom we are golden, are you a fully trained jedi that turned evil and can stop blaster bolts mid air? Hah you can't read my mind because reasons, I will beat you on our first battle even though I have 0 skills in light saber combat because reasons"

I will take the "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Over that nonsense any day of the week.

I rather enjoy prequel trilogy then sit through sequel trilogy, with plot holes the size of UY Scuti, prequels had an actual beginning middle and end, you know a road map, they didn't need to say oh the bad guy wasn't chancellor Palpatine and it was darth plagues all along!
  • Options

Hard disagree.

I'm guessing because as soon as anakin fell he became darth vader. Therefore, we have fallen anakin already in the game, he's called darth vader 🤷‍♂️

You mean as soon as he turned on the republic he got his hands and legs chopped off and automatically became darth Vader in the suit and helped kill mace, assaulted the jedi temple with the 501st, killed all the separatists and fought kenobi?

More like, he cut off mace's hand, then knelt in front of Palpatine, and pledged his allegiance. At which point, Palpatine decreed that he would now be known as Darth Vader. Ya know, before he killed the younglings and fought kenobi and all that 🙃. Apparently you should watch episode 3 again

Riddle me this, what is a fallen jedi?
    Here is the answer (what a shocker) a jedi who has fallen to the dark side, aka darth vader is a fallen jedi, don't matter if they call him fallen anakin or Darth vader or lord Vader, it's all the same
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    Still haven't seen a compelling reason why we need a Fallen Anakin.
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Riddle me this, what is a fallen jedi?
    Here is the answer (what a shocker) a jedi who has fallen to the dark side, aka darth vader is a fallen jedi, don't matter if they call him fallen anakin or Darth vader or lord Vader, it's all the same

Exactly. So we already have fallen anakin in the game 🤣 they just called him Darth Vader 🤣🤣🤣 it's all the same.
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

In terms of overal story, worldbuilding and Characters Prequels are lightyears ahead of the sequels. I would give the Sequels the point for dialogue but then again they have their fair share of stinkers as well.

Yeah, no. A complaint about sand is far more lame than stating the truism that love is stronger than hate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jarvind
    3928 posts Member
    Options
    Still haven't seen a compelling reason why we need a Fallen Anakin.

Because the angsty edgelords who think hating Last Jedi is a personality trait need to have their emo messiah in the game.
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hard disagree.

Ok.

Yeah, no. A complaint about sand is far more lame than stating the truism that love is stronger than hate.

Finning!
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Fallen Anakin attacked the Jedi Temple.

Fallen Anakin killed the Separatist leaders and duelled Kenobi on Mustafar.

But if I recall correctly, he did not receive the name Vader until he had been cybernetically reconstructed and suited up some time after the Mustafar duel.
  • Options

@TVF if this isn't enough of a reason for you, then tell me what did these characters do more then anakin that they deserve to be in the game?
    The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose
    What did these amazing character do better than vader pre suit that they deserved to be added?
  • Jarvind
    3928 posts Member
    Options

@TVF if this isn't enough of a reason for you, then tell me what did these characters do more then anakin that they deserve to be in the game?
    The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose
    What did these amazing character do better than vader pre suit that they deserved to be added?

Whined less
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

QuickSaneCanine-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Hard disagree.

But if I recall correctly, he did not receive the name Vader until he had been cybernetically reconstructed and suited up some time after the Mustafar duel.

🤦‍♂️after killing mace anakin pledged himself to papa Palpatine and he named him vader
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Hard disagree.

Rewatch episode 3 then. As soon as Anakin betrays Mace and cuts off his hand to save Palpatine, he kneels and pledges his allegiance. That's when Palp gives him the name Darth Vader, then gives him the mission to go to the jedi temple to slay younglings. No, others don't refer to him as vader, but that's because only Palpatine at the time knows him by that name. He's still technically vader though.
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose
    Liked sand.
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose
    Liked sand.

Couldn't find a single quote that says they liked sand, so this can't be it
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

I love how in the rise of Skywalker they made holdo the clumsiest character of all time, she had 0.0001% chance of messing up her first hyper space jump and she goofed it XD even jar jar would have made a better hyper space jump
  • Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

well he was deceived/tempted by palpatine with the promise to save padme from dying
  • Jarvind
    3928 posts Member
    Options

Hard disagree.

Ok.

well he was deceived/tempted by palpatine with the promise to save padme from dying

Palpatine: do bad stuff
    Anakin: I shouldn't tho it's not the jedi way
    Palpatine: dewit
    Anakin: k i'm evil now
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

I love how in the rise of Skywalker they made holdo the clumsiest character of all time, she had 0.0001% chance of messing up her first hyper space jump and she goofed it XD even jar jar would have made a better hyper space jump

I have a feeling you don’t quite know what you’re talking about.
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

Poe said that "the Holdo Maneuver is a one in a million" aka she tried to hyperspace jump and failed spectacularly and got herself killed.i mean she isn't a jedi so she can't use the force like Luke did in the destruction of the death star.

Whatever, the movie says that was her whole plan, and since she knew the odds of success was 0.0001% what she did was treason, she basically left all the resistance members vulnerable and tried to scape with her own life and leave them all to get killed by them, no military leader would ever do such thing.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

Poe said that "the Holdo Maneuver is a one in a million" aka she tried to hyperspace jump and failed spectacularly and got herself killed.i mean she isn't a jedi so she can't use the force like Luke did in the destruction of the death star.

Whatever, the movie says that was her whole plan, and since she knew the odds of success was 0.0001% what she did was treason, she basically left all the resistance members vulnerable and tried to scape with her own life and leave them all to get killed by them, no military leader would ever do such thing.

Now I KNOW that you don’t know what you’re talking about.
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

Yeah pretty obvious didn't watch the sequel trilogy after that God awful episode 7. Really surprised?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

Yeah pretty obvious didn't watch the sequel trilogy after that God awful episode 7. Really surprised?

I found episode 7 interesting. It followed a very similar storyline as A New Hope, obviously, and although that gets criticism, I think that the key differences set up a trilogy that could have been really really interesting. TFA was popular among most groups. Either way, don’t complain about aspects of TLJ that you made up in your head. It doesn’t help your argument.
  • TVF
    36692 posts Member
    Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

I don't make stuff up about movies I haven't seen but I guess that's just me.
  • Options

The armorer
    Geo brute alpha
    Vissas Marr
    All the generic soldiers
    Ima gun di
    Wat tambor
    Clone wars chewy
    Admiral holdo
    Rose

Whined less

Surprised that you’re talking complete piffle? Not at all.

Surprised that you’re on a Star Wars related forum claiming to know details about a movie you admit you didn’t watch? A little.