Coruscant: Galactic Republic Galactic Challenge Tier 5 is impossible and bugged.

Engage
267 posts Member
edited January 2021
Tier 4 is a cake walk. Then Tier 5 is broken. Not only does the team already have good Zetas without the added bonus of effects, but then someone went ahead and added in abilities not normally available to the event team. They all have an ability effect of !!stacking!! reflect damage on top of Padme's Zeta ability to gain protection up. This doesn't just make the scaling harder, it exponentially multiplies the effects. Meanwhile, even if your team could deal enough damage to kill Padme, the !!stacking!! reflect damage causes your characters to suicide on attack. Instead of Padme taking any damage whatsoever, she heals and gains protection past her maximum. On top of everything, I noticed that all enemies were gaining protection up even on attacks that were not assists! This is broken and outside of the effects of her Zeta.
What is with the ability for all the opponents to have 1000X multiplied damage output? Their normal attacks literally 1 shot every character I have. This is a team I can normally beat in the Squad Arena.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    2gf9e585dfic.jpeg
    I managed...
  • Options
    2gf9e585dfic.jpeg
    I managed...

What are your relic levels? My main complaint isn't about it being impossible. It's about the fact that it is exponentially harder and a bugged fight.
  • UdalCuain
    5021 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    All 7 tiers.

Relic 7 EP and DV, Relic 1 Thrawn, G12 Death Trooper, Gear 11 IPD.

Fractured GK. Killed Anakin. Terminate on Padme. Win.

A pre-taunter is good but not essential. If Padme opens with anything except the roundhouse kick, restart. Both her basic and first special will grant protection up and prevent you landing debuffs.

There's a thread somewhere with people listing what they beat it with.

Edit: this is it. I'm guessing most are higher than your current gear/relic levels but it might help you form a plan with what you have: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240869/gc-empire-feat#latest
  • Options
    Nothing will work for me even with the best strat. The moment Anakin attacks, he 1 shots my entire team. I also have no relics or Thrawn.
  • Options
    Engage wrote: »
    Nothing will work for me even with the best strat. The moment Anakin attacks, he 1 shots my entire team. I also have no relics or Thrawn.

Then this GC is not meant for you. Work on relics (and Thrawn) and maybe you'll do better in the next one.
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    Options

FWIW, I beat t7 with only Vader relic 3. Thrawn and Palp g12, Shoretrooper and probot g11.

You may indeed just need more gear and better mods. If you're Empire roster is too weak, then that's that.
  • Options
    2gf9e585dfic.jpeg
    I managed...

What are your relic levels? My main complaint isn't about it being impossible. It's about the fact that it is exponentially harder and a bugged fight.
    EP lead (r7), Vader (r7), Thrawn (r6), Death Trooper (r3), IPD (g8)
  • Options
    The reflect damage part: read the bonus modifiers
  • Options
    Just completed T6 with this team, no Thrawn just to see. It went better than T5, but probably just got a good run. No joy on T7 yet.
    b384nr2aaoj7.png
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    2gf9e585dfic.jpeg
    I managed...

EP lead (r7), Vader (r7), Thrawn (r6), Death Trooper (r3), IPD (g8)

EP (r4), Vader (r5), Thrawn (r3), DT (g12), IPD (g9). Did T7. IPD and DT are key.
  • Options
    T7 and padme left for last. Stuns, buff immunity and ability blocks win
    m05cjbqc5gxs.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    MikKro wrote: »
    T7 and padme left for last. Stuns, buff immunity and ability blocks win
    m05cjbqc5gxs.png

1shgaw6jck9r.gif
  • Options
    Just completed T6 with this team, no Thrawn just to see. It went better than T5, but probably just got a good run. No joy on T7 yet.
    b384nr2aaoj7.png

... and just did T7. A lot of things had to go right, it took a while.

Used Vader to land DoTs and spread AB around as much as possible. Did not land AB on Anakin or Padme so used EP stun which hit them both. Then landed Shock on GK. IPD removed taunt, Ahsoka tried to smash IPD. IPD blew up Anakin. DT landed Deathmark on Padme. Then stormed around with Vader landing more DoTs and Padme went away. Win.

Padme immediately did her spin kick on Shore, but that was the only move she made. Pretty much lose if Anakin or Padme get to use another special.
  • Options
    I keep losing. Will I need mods on my characters to win the upper tiers?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

Do you not use mods regularly or did you mean to say remod for higher tiers?

What are the gear levels and line up you are using?
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

G8 zzz Vader, zz Tarkin g9, G6 EP , G5 Sandtrooper G10 Starck

I am low on mods cause of my Ewok team needing them
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

G8 zzz Vader, zz Tarkin g9, G6 EP , G5 Sandtrooper G10 Starck

I am low on mods cause of my Ewok team needing them

1.3/10.0
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If you have Bounty Hunters, try the Disintegration Squad. I completed T7 undersized with: Aurra G10, zzBossk G13, Greef G8, Mando G9 (squad power 74,981). Took a few goes, needs Bossk to get frenzy at start, and Anakin not to AOE you.