Event Calendar February?

Prev1
Just 2 Days till next Month but no event calendar?
Or did I missed it?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I haven’t seen one either
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    Was wondering the same
  • Options
    I suspect it will be posted on February 1st.
  • Options
    More Beskar mando feats
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    More Beskar mando feats

That’s not enough anymore as people are starting to unlock him. Now It’s full Mandalorian squad feats.
  • Options
    Well i just 6* ig11 and kruill but i expect once i 7* them and unlock beskar mando, that’s when beskar mando wont be used anymore in the GC feats
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well i just 6* ig11 and kruill but i expect once i 7* them and unlock beskar mando, that’s when beskar mando wont be used anymore in the GC feats

Directly, no probably not, but with the addition of the Mandalorian faction to GCs you will get use for him there.
  • Options
    Guess we will have a February colander in February, I mean usually you qre told what to expect the next month before it starts but whatever
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Guess we will have a February colander in February, I mean usually you qre told what to expect the next month before it starts but whatever

You must be new here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

You must be new here.

Yeah, in every other f2p game I have played that is a live service they give us a proper road ahead and tell us what is coming for the next month usually 10 to 15 days in advance
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

You must be new here.

Yeah, in every other f2p game I have played that is a live service they give us a proper road ahead and tell us what is coming for the next month usually 10 to 15 days in advance

Get used to this then.
  • Options

You must be new here.

Get used to this then.

Yup adjusting already, click, oh that was sound of my wallet just closing
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

You must be new here.

Get used to this then.

Because no calendar yet?

giphy.gif

• Options

You must be new here.

Get used to this then.

Because no calendar yet?

giphy.gif

Ah the bluff didn't work 😕, fine you got me, it was closed almost a year ago
  • Options
    The log-in character is sabine
  • Options

Oi mate u from Australia? Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Would be great if that lead to Maul or some rebel tv show stuff but more mando stuff is also welcomed
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Hey look, they didn't pick the most useless Mandalorian! But they got pretty close...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Hey look, they didn't pick the most useless Mandalorian! But they got pretty close...

Come on Sabine is pretty cool and not useless(well almost) it could have been gar suckson or super commando
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Come on Sabine is pretty cool and not useless(well almost) it could have been gar suckson or super commando

That's exactly what I was getting at. Not the most useless, but still pretty close.
  • Options

That's exactly what I was getting at. Not the most useless, but still pretty close.

In the end it doesn't matter to most people lol, have all of them maxed out already, just more shards for the currenc, maybe she will get a rework
  • Options

Oi mate u from Australia? Thanks for the info

Yes I am mate
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    It was also datamined several days ago :shrug:
  • Options

Didn’t they data mine Gen Pryde months ago? :o
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Didn’t they data mine Gen Pryde months ago? :o

The gen pryde? What's that
  • Options
    So are they running multiple Galactic Challenges that require Mandalorians? Should I gear them assuming I will get more materials for mods?

Wait let me as the one question that CG will pay attention to.

Should I spend money on the Mandalorian faction this month?
  • Options
    FTP news is your daily login reward is Sabine Wren.

If you want to know when the events are, that’ll cost you £££ 😜
  • Options
    I don't think an intern will help since they still only have the one shared laptop.
  • Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    I don't think an intern will help since they still only have the one shared laptop.

Who's THEY?!qqwe8xiiyszf.jpg