2Next

Replies

• Options
    In August
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    methuselah wrote: »
    My guess is that they can't release it cuz it would reveal that a new event is coming. There'd be a big hole in the dates. Conquest? Mando content? New GL? It's cleverly disguised in their usual ineptitude.

I don't think so, there have been calendars with suspicious holes before. They just didn't make it last week for some reason and it will come today when they get into office.
  • Options
    And still nothing..?
    This is a bit odd, don't ya think?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    NottaClone wrote: »
    And still nothing..?
    This is a bit odd, don't ya think?

Not at all, it's night at their place. Wait until their business day starts.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is that they can't release it cuz it would reveal that a new event is coming. There'd be a big hole in the dates. Conquest? Mando content? New GL? It's cleverly disguised in their usual ineptitude.

Calendar being late used to happen all the time. It doesn't mean anything regarding a new event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Devs, wake up. It's 2nd February. Not everybody needs this calendar to live but.. don't you feel a little embarrassed? :D
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    There's no February calendar because it's actually still March of 2020.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=18829084
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Ah.. ok. Mandalorian and Greef Karga next month! Sorry for heads up people. I know this from the source that has never been wrong :D
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    We still care about monthly calendars??
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

My alt does, it needs one more finalizer event.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, 2 capital ships and Malak to 7* this month and I’d like to know when I can expect it. I also like to see what GC’s are coming and so far all I know is mando
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    something must be up since you deleted my last post with the same title. just get the bloody calendar posted. less secrets ... more transparency might allow this game to survive the coming competition.

If you mean the other thread, it was merged with this one. That's just common practice here, to avoid cluttering the forum with duplicates.
  • Options

Got to coordinate Merc runs with other guilds so need to know TW and TB schedule.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    maybe the 'laptop' is having a problem with a 28 day month.

It's 11 years since the month of February formed a perfect rectangle on calenders, it could be that.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    maybe the 'laptop' is having a problem with a 28 day month.

Or maybe Doja is so excited about his upcoming new Q&A that he forgot to send the calendar for the approval round in time.