PSA: UK Play Point Bundles.

Hey all.

I've seen a few threads asking when Play Point bundles will be available in the UK and Europe. They started showing up in my store this morning (UK). Not sure if has reached Germany and the other European countries people have asked about.

Replies

• Options
    In Germany too. Although I don't know how many offers there are in the US, in Germany only small and large galactic enhancement kit are available
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    In Germany too. Although I don't know how many offers there are in the US, in Germany only small and large galactic enhancement kit are available

And right across the border, nothing. Just like with Disney+, the new High Republic book, and probably a whole lot of other things. Hate to be considered second rate country...
  • Options
    Ahh finally I can actually spend my points.

Question what's the difference between the small and large enhancement kit?

I can't see the contents.
  • Options
    To think that players complain of not having on what to spend the ally point,and in my country we don't even have ally points...now that i think about it East Europe is behind with like 40 years so we can expect that around 2060 :D
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh finally I can actually spend my points.

Question what's the difference between the small and large enhancement kit?

I can't see the contents.

I've been wondering this as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm going to be honest, I didn't pay a lot of attention. They are similar, if not identical, to the packs sometimes offered in the store with the same names (Small Enhancement Bundle and Large Enhancement Bundle). I got a few of the Small Bundles as it was better value for energy vs the Large bundle and I'm farming DS tickets for SLKR's Ult. There was some MKIII Holoprojecters, 5 Stun Gun salvage, 5 Sun cuff salvage, some other gear, 50 crystals, 150 normal energy and 150 ship energy.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    I'm going to be honest, I didn't pay a lot of attention. They are similar, if not identical, to the packs sometimes offered in the store with the same names (Small Enhancement Bundle and Large Enhancement Bundle). I got a few of the Small Bundles as it was better value for energy vs the Large bundle and I'm farming DS tickets for SLKR's Ult. There was some MKIII Holoprojecters, 5 Stun Gun salvage, 5 Sun cuff salvage, some other gear, 50 crystals, 150 normal energy and 150 ship energy.

Phew, thanks for that. I really didn't want to google "small/large enhancement kit."
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    That would have been hilarious!
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Phew, thanks for that. I really didn't want to google "small/large enhancement kit."

Here's what's in them when they are in the store: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/219575/content-update-11-26-2019

I don't remember getting any mod stuff though. Could be wrong. "Free" energy was the main selling point.
  • Options
    I just purchased the 150pt bundle and it hasn't appeared in game?

Is there a time delay for it to materialise?
  • Options
    My first one took a wee while to go through. Restart a couple of times.