Interaction between GBA and Savage Opress?

HumbleMumble
1017 posts Member
edited February 2021
I’m wondering if the interaction between GBA “queens will” and Savage Opress “overpower” is working as intended?
If opponent has below 50% health when SO is doing an overpower he should do massive damage that can’t be evaded, however queens will do a health equalization.
As it works now the massive damage never happens because of the equalization which puts the target above 50% health, but I’m not sure that’s the correct chain of events when reading the ability descriptions.
I know it’s a corner case that probably never will be changed but some clarification in the ability text would be nice.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I’m wondering if the interaction between GBA “queens will” and Savage Opress “overpower” is working as intended?
    If opponent has below 50% health when SO is doing an overpower he should do massive damage that can’t be evaded, however queens will do a health equalization.
    As it works now the massive damage never happens because of the equalization which puts the target above 50% health, but I’m not sure that’s the correct chain of events when reading the ability descriptions.
    I know it’s a corner case that probably never will be changed but some clarification in the ability text would be nice.

Working as intended. The equalisation happens first whenever any enemy uses an ability, so when Overpower's check for over/under 50% health procs GBA has healed.
  • Options
    Problem is it doesn’t say that in the description.
    So it’s open to interpretation of the exact turn order of things happening.
  • Options
    The equalizing is first. So you need them to stay in yellow even after they equalize to use overpower.