Do you think we should be able to craft MK5 's droid caller until extra gear is farmable?

Zen
126 posts Member
edited April 2016
Alright, they're making it more difficult to farm certain gear, that's just something it seams we'll have to accept. However, there is no logic to giving people a single day to pre gear and then release the extra gear requirement without making it farmable. All that does is makes some people able to gear level up their characters and others unable to even if they were willing to blow 10000 crystals. Where is the logic? It could potentially create a gulf between the two sets of players which could and probably will reflect in PVP. It's so stûpid to even allow this to happen. I propose removing the extra requirement UNTIL it can be made farmable or at least allow players a week to Craft the earlier version because not everybody received the warning. 1 day is hardly sufficient.

Do you think we should be able to craft MK5 's droid caller until extra gear is farmable? 17 votes

Yes
82%
rocknroll64BleachbenacrowZenCectonGilleonYehBigCamRenegadeDXGongLeo1CollinFBen_Not_Old_BenJedi2407IAmException 14 votes
No
17%
ArijitHarmonicaRex 3 votes

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Fully agree

+1
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Yes
    yeah ... please
  • BigCam
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    This kind of action shows how out of touch the Devs and CG are with their user base community.

Reddit has exploded with outraged users and users who are quitting over this non-thoughtout update that brings nothing but frustration to everyone playing. I understand CG loves money but even whales aren't dumb enough to energy refresh past the 200 or 400 crystal mark.

I just don't understand why they would not listen to their users and just ruin such a cool game.
  • Options
    Yes
    Some people don't have enough time to play the game as it is. Please consider making in-game announcements for things like this. Or at least warn us through in-game announcements to check the forums for an upcoming update.. :/
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    RenegadeDX wrote: »
    Some people don't have enough time to play the game as it is. Please consider making in-game announcements for things like this. Or at least warn us through in-game announcements to check the forums for an upcoming update.. :/

Yeah, I feel there was a lack of proper communication once again. Last minute announcements aren't good enough, especially when you're playing a game which is all about planning ahead.