Surprise!.....

Prev1
Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!

Replies

• Options
    Actually worked out nice for me. Just got my 7*Yoda.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Actually worked out nice for me. Just got my 7*Yoda.

Grats! Ready for the opportunity when it presents itself, I like it!
  • Options
    Surprise! The xp needed to level up has gone up by an extra 1000 per level!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    I still don't understand the Yoda event fully. - new player less than a month.
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Grats! Ready for the opportunity when it presents itself, I like it!

What a novel idea :)
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Surprise! Hundreds of new purple gear added to existing gear.... Double surprise!!! No where to even farm them.
  • Options
    I'm happy the event is back don't get me wrong, lack of communication tho or leaving it as a "surprise" is just disheartening since this game takes so long to farm literally everything! with the past events having a countdown to when the event would come back and now it just being a surprise after everyone thought it wouldn't be back for awhile and decided to focus on other things, I'm sure a lot more people than just me got screwed over!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Ackturi wrote: »

I think you can hit the I in the event for information, but you need jedi's. 5 of them. I think it starts at 1*, maybe 2*. And you play each rank of yoda and try and win to get yoda shards. It's alright, nothing crazy but it's about the best we have.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

I think you can hit the I in the event for information, but you need jedi's. 5 of them. I think it starts at 1*, maybe 2*. And you play each rank of yoda and try and win to get yoda shards. It's alright, nothing crazy but it's about the best we have.

I'm at 3star one waiting to upgrade my 2star guy I just got. Which one do we actually get Yoda or is it the whole 7 you have to do?
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!

I take it that's a hard-node only Jedi? Maybe you'll get lucky and make it. I doubt I will.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

I'm at 3star one waiting to upgrade my 2star guy I just got. Which one do we actually get Yoda or is it the whole 7 you have to do?

If I remember right you get him when you can complete the challenge at rank 5, with 5 5* jedi's. Up to that point you get shards for him.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

If I remember right you get him when you can complete the challenge at rank 5, with 5 5* jedi's. Up to that point you get shards for him.

Thank you! I have a ways to go haha haven't been able to decide my team with people in arena going anti jedi.
  • Options
    Sooo why don't they llet you redo the ones you've already done if not only to unlock yoda at the max stars you can get up to instead of making all of us get 5 7* Jedi...at least give us ftp SOMETHING geez
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Cause yoda is all powerful
  • Options
    What in the heck...just spent an entire cantina refresh to try and get JC to 4* and got 0 shards.........actually upset right now, did they do something to farming???
  • Options

Haha I doubt a 4* yoda would do much
  • Options
    Surpriseeeeeee.....
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

Haha I doubt a 4* yoda would do much

I at least stay under 200 rank for the 700 tokens with 3-4 stars already. Over that I would spend too much time on the game instead of family lol.
  • Options
    This event came 9 days too early for me. I have 5 Jedi. But one of them won't be 5* until about 9 days out. Hopefully they bring the event back a 4th time so that I will finally be able to unlock him...in about a month or so.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    This event came 9 days too early for me. I have 5 Jedi. But one of them won't be 5* until about 9 days out. Hopefully they bring the event back a 4th time so that I will finally be able to unlock him...in about a month or so.

I think they said they will continue to bring it out
  • Options
    Surprise! You thought this game was about expanding your roster? Think again. Pick 5 and pray they're 80 by the next cap increase.
  • Options
    Foomerang wrote: »
    Surprise! You thought this game was about expanding your roster? Think again. Pick 5 and pray they're 80 by the next cap increase.

Haaaaaa GOT EEEEEM!
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

Not everyone tried to get every single character in game lol
  • Options

Yea but no one was like "o boy, I gotta get my JC EK Plo or gun di to 7* cuz they are quite excellent in all game modes!!" No people were like "ok I'm gonna farm the crap outta qgj and lumi maybe Anakin because they are actually viable in most aspects of the game" 90% of the viable toons in this game aren't Jedi, like c'mon guys
  • Suppahotfire
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    O geez c . Rap is not a bad word! :D
  • Options
    Surprise! They released level cap before big content update. And now instead of big content update, it's just gonna be a lvl 90 lvl cap increase!!!
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Don't even say that haaa
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

Yea but no one was like "o boy, I gotta get my JC EK Plo or gun di to 7* cuz they are quite excellent in all game modes!!" No people were like "ok I'm gonna farm the crap outta qgj and lumi maybe Anakin because they are actually viable in most aspects of the game" 90% of the viable toons in this game aren't Jedi, like c'mon guys

My whole team is chew 3 jedi and sid... replacing with mace hopefully and then I'm good on tank and can use my unused jedi.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options

so @ackturi the idea is that you need a team of 5 jedi, once you have unlocked 5 jedi you can go and battle yoda and earn yoda shards. the first 4 battles get you 25 shards each, and the 5th gets you 45 allowing you to unlock him at 5 stars. of note the first 5 levels are VERY easy.

the only hard part about unlocking Yoda at 5 stars is for each progressive level of the event, you need your 5 Jedi to be the same star level as the event, so eventually you will need 5 - 7* Jedi.

but again the unlock is at 5-5* jedi, and thats easy.

The 6 and 7* fights are insanely "hard" and by hard i mean, just keep doing it till you get lucky and yoda misses half the attacks he makes.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'll probably only get 3 star done this time. But I'm working on it through f2p!