Surprise!.....

2Next

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    The 6 and 7* fights are insanely "hard" and by hard i mean, just keep doing it till you get lucky and yoda misses half the attacks he makes.

No 6* was easy. 7* would have taken me about 1 hour if I played nonstop. You do need quite a bit of luck (RNG).[/quote]
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Randall wrote: »
    The 6 and 7* fights are insanely "hard" and by hard i mean, just keep doing it till you get lucky and yoda misses half the attacks he makes.

No 6* was easy. 7* would have taken me about 1 hour if I played nonstop. You do need quite a bit of luck (RNG).

Easy doesn't matter! Lol I just play and change accordingly. Took me a while to realize I have to save certain abilities for special moments.
  • Options
    Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!

Sir....... lol. I'm in the same situation. I wasn't exactly putting off the farming since I'm on the Anakin grind, but I had it timed out so he would hit 7* on the upcoming normal even reset :( So now I have 6.5 days to come up with 27 shards AND complete the last Yoda fight (which I hear can take a while). I know this sounds like qq and I'm somewhat happy they brought it back early, I just wish they would give advance notice for some of these things.

Yoda has quietly been the unsung hero of my arena team even at 5* and 6*. I've been dying to get him fully maxed!

• Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    k2solbri wrote: »
    Surprise!.... You just put off farming your last *7 Jedi you needed (60/100) to receive *7 yoda, to focus on a more viable arena toon (dooku) because we neglected to tell you in advance that yoda was coming back.. Well.. Today!! Enjoy another wasted yoda event!

Sir....... lol. I'm in the same situation. I wasn't exactly putting off the farming since I'm on the Anakin grind, but I had it timed out so he would hit 7* on the upcoming normal even reset :( So now I have 6.5 days to come up with 27 shards AND complete the last Yoda fight (which I hear can take a while). I know this sounds like qq and I'm somewhat happy they brought it back early, I just wish they would give advance notice for some of these things.

Yoda has quietly been the unsung hero of my arena team even at 5* and 6*. I've been dying to get him fully maxed!

But if they announced when, then everyone would do the exact same thing in order to get it at the same time. Seems boring.
  • Options
    Ackturi wrote: »

But if they announced when, then everyone would do the exact same thing in order to get it at the same time. Seems boring.

lolwut
  • Celebr1mb0r
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

:neutral: Exact same story here Jay... smh
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options

lolwut

Advanced notice makes everyone rush for it. Then everyone has the same thing.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options

+1

EA, thank you so much for refusing to communicate with us. I hope you guys have fun today, laughing at all that stupid ppl which you screwed once again. I, for my part, will have fun also, by spending my money somewhere else instead of your game. Surprise, surprise....
  • Options
    Surprise! We updated new ways to get in your wallet!
  • Options
    Yea I speak for everyone in the game when I say and I quote " Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk you EA" and thanks for waisting our time o:)
  • Options
    Yea I speak for everyone in the game when I say and I quote " Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk you EA" and thanks for waisting our time o:)

In before snip.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options

In before snip.

+1 :triumph:B)
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

I take it that's a hard-node only Jedi? Maybe you'll get lucky and make it. I doubt I will.

Actually it's JC, which doesn't sound hard but I simed only him in cantina today with 1 refresh and all his hard battles and only came out with 9 shards! 31 more to go before event ends and figure out how to beat yoda. Just frustrated we didn't have more time.. And there's people on both sides of the fence on this one obviously but I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position
  • Options
    I'm f2p player of course so I needed to work on a more viable arena team to insure top 100 and keep getting crystals needed to keep up with refreshes and farming, didn't just stop farming JC cause I wanted "more toons"
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Im just gonna get 7* yoda next time, hopefully higher level toons will do it for me, and i will get back to farming barris i guess...... its too bad her only real use beyond 4* seems to be this event, for GW she is awesome at 4*
  • Options
    I still don't understand the Yoda event fully. - new player less than a month.

so @ackturi the idea is that you need a team of 5 jedi, once you have unlocked 5 jedi you can go and battle yoda and earn yoda shards. the first 4 battles get you 25 shards each, and the 5th gets you 45 allowing you to unlock him at 5 stars. of note the first 5 levels are VERY easy.

the only hard part about unlocking Yoda at 5 stars is for each progressive level of the event, you need your 5 Jedi to be the same star level as the event, so eventually you will need 5 - 7* Jedi.

but again the unlock is at 5-5* jedi, and thats easy.

I had farmed enough Jedi aiming for a 6* next time this was released. I beat the 6* on my first try with only a single 7* on my team (Lumi). He definitely rampaged through the last few minutes, but he was definitely beatable.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I take it that's a hard-node only Jedi? Maybe you'll get lucky and make it. I doubt I will.

Actually it's JC, which doesn't sound hard but I simed only him in cantina today with 1 refresh and all his hard battles and only came out with 9 shards! 31 more to go before event ends and figure out how to beat yoda. Just frustrated we didn't have more time.. And there's people on both sides of the fence on this one obviously but I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position

Well there's still 6 days left. Hopefully the RNG gods will smile on you.

Honestly I expected it to show up around this time, but I spaced on how many Ahsoka shards I would need. It would have been nice for them to count down like last time as a reminder. I believe they counted down the entire month after the first event. I may barely get her to 6* this time. It'll be on the last day of the event if I do.

Yep, they need to work on their communication. No doubt this was done on purpose so people will panic and buy energy to get their Jedis starred in a hurry.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options

I say +1 before it gets deleted :)
  • Options

Honestly I expected it to show up around this time, but I spaced on how many Ahsoka shards I would need. It would have been nice for them to count down like last time as a reminder. I believe they counted down the entire month after the first event. I may barely get her to 6* this time. It'll be on the last day of the event if I do.

Yep, they need to work on their communication. No doubt this was done on purpose so people will panic and buy energy to get their Jedis starred in a hurry.

I also chose Ahsoka (had her 4* before her reworking) and I promise you won't regret it. She's fun to use, adds some depth (read "damage") to Jedi teams and works well with Jedi/Nightsister hybrid squads. She's not world-ender, but a darn fine toon to play with!
  • Options

Thanks! You as well!