Which is the Best Capital Ship in the Game?

Currently, I'm deciding on using one of these 4 capital ships.
-Home One
-Endurance
-Executrix
-Chimaera

I'm wondering which one of these is best in the current meta. Thanks!

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4546 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    The best all-rounder is Negotiator.

Of the four you listed, none are.meta. The strongest counter-meta is a toss-up between Executrix with full Empire and Home One with Rebels but both will require a hefty investment to beat Negotiator / Malevolence.

Endurance is trash, period.
  • Honestly, for offence, home one the thing takes down any ANY fleet with ease, but defence holds like trash
  • I would qualify the statement that Home One “takes down ANY fleet with ease”. It can be effective vs R7:Negotiator and Malevolence fleets, but only with an optimal comp which includes heavy investment in rebel pilots that have little value outside of fleet.
  • Do you have an swgoh.gg account?
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    The best all-rounder is Negotiator.

Of the four you listed, none are.meta. The strongest counter-meta is a toss-up between Executrix with full Empire and Home One with Rebels but both will require a hefty investment to beat Negotiator / Malevolence.

Endurance is trash, period.

Cool thx man!
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account?

no, I don't

no, I don't

You should get one. It will help others understand your teams and be able to offer advice.
  • Banr_05 wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

no, I don't

You should get one. It will help others understand your teams and be able to offer advice.

Right. If you don't know of it yet have a look at mine: https://swgoh.gg/p/446456377/
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Pat_Optimia
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

Ok I got one, Player name is Oberon Calad
  • Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

There are quite a few with this name, it's easier to put the link in here.
    Banr_05 wrote: »

no, I don't

There are quite a few with this name, it's easier to put the link in here.

https://swgoh.gg/p/384767868/
  • Pat_Optimia
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Currently, there are no locations where you can get the Malevolence or the Negotiator, thus, could Executrix serve as a good capital ship until I can start grinding for the negotiator? If not Executrix, what about Chiamera or Home One?
  • Sebek
    2366 posts Member
    Currently, there are no locations where you can get the Malevolence or the Negotiator, thus, could Executrix serve as a good capital ship until I can start grinding for the negotiator? If not Executrix, what about Chiamera or Home One?

You can get Negotiator or Malevolence in GET store
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Sebek wrote: »

oh that
  • Gifafi
    5728 posts Member
    Tarkin and bugs works well until you can get mal
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Having see his swgoh.gg profile, OP is a long way from Negotiator / Malevolence.

This is the best advice for where he's at..
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Tarkin and bugs works well until you can get mal

And once those Geos get up to g11/12, with Poggle and Brood Alpha added he can bargain his way into a guild doing DS Geo TB and start earning GET2 for Malevolence.
  • Sebek wrote: »

requires lvl *% tho
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/