Breaking News: CG Does Not Adjust Drop Rates When You Get Close

13Next

Replies

  • It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^
  • Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    27419 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

    Yes I will be a he forever.

    I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

    Yes I will be a he forever.

    I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

    You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

    After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law
  • Up,Up,Down,Down,B,A,Start will give you 30 shards

    That code is incorrect.

    Not for playing solo ;)

    if you are playing solo it's just up and down for an unnamed amount of times, right?
  • TVF
    27419 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

    Yes I will be a he forever.

    I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

    You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

    After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

    I think you missed the joke.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

    Yes I will be a he forever.

    I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

    You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

    After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

    I think you missed the joke.

    No, I think he was (like my brothers often do) just driving it into oblivion until it was no longer even recognizable as a joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    27419 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    It's a great thread. I was entertained while my crap was loading ^^

    Glad you were entertained. TVF will be he all...well, forever. Please tip your waitstaff.

    Yes I will be a he forever.

    I mean, I think I will be. Never say never I guess.

    You can still retire and pass your account to your children. TVF will be there forever, that's just a given.

    After "Old Money", "Old Likes". The main issue will be to decide which child will get the responsability of account management, as there are each entitled a equal share of Likes, by law

    I think you missed the joke.

    No, I think he was (like my brothers often do) just driving it into oblivion until it was no longer even recognizable as a joke.

    The joke was based on your typo.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    28148 posts Moderator
    it has run its course, and I believe we all have something more important to talk about.
    made you look
This discussion has been closed.