This makes no sense

Why is unqrkrsyxpc1.png
the top more expensive if the bottom is a full gear piece and the top is only a fraction? In addition the bottom piece is way more valuable. This makes no sense

Replies

• either just a glitch or the merchant doesn't find that piece as valuable lol
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • Lol, maybe the wrong image?
  • Nauros wrote: »
    that too. Im more inclined to believe the fact that jawas are stupid with their trades sometimes.

Jawas? Stupid? You make it sound like they would trade a full stripped ship for a weird egg for breakfast or something.

Well now you know why this is under the "This makes no sense" thread :D
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • Kyno wrote: »
    that information could be back level on assets or balance/details.

that is not likely to be in the released version. if it is, looks like we get a good deal. SSHHHh

I mean, the mk. 3 holo projector deal at the scavenger is still there...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    that information could be back level on assets or balance/details.

that is not likely to be in the released version. if it is, looks like we get a good deal. SSHHHh

I mean, the mk. 3 holo projector deal at the scavenger is still there...

I converted so many in the beginning, convinced it was a mistake lol.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Everyone has the right to buy whatever he wants to buy. If someone wants to make a bad deal (like buying those 25k ally points stuff in the weekly shipments) go ahead.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg