Give 3v3 A Rest!

Replies

• Options
    So everyone is against 3vs3, I would go as far as to say a lot more people are against the 3vs3 then the bonuses that the TW had, but the TW bonuses got scrapped but 3vs3 went from every 3rd gac to every 2nd gac? Lol how does that work
  • Options
    So everyone is against 3vs3,
    False.
  • Options
    So everyone is against 3vs3, I would go as far as to say a lot more people are against the 3vs3 then the bonuses that the TW had, but the TW bonuses got scrapped but 3vs3 went from every 3rd gac to every 2nd gac? Lol how does that work

Don’t know where you get everyone from or how you’d go as far as to say it’s more hated than the TW bonuses. Last time I saw a TW bonuses post it got shot down almost instantly if I remember correctly. There’s a decent amount of people that actually like/don’t mind 3v3, myself included but read what you will I guess
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    False.

He should have said an overwhelming majority or most.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    False.

Also incorrect
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options
    False.

Also incorrect

anecdotal at best, we cannot tell if its true/false, right/wrong, correct/incorrect.
  • Options
    3-4 times a year at best is all we need with 3v3. And I don't hate it.
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    False.

Also incorrect

anecdotal at best, we cannot tell if its true/false, right/wrong, correct/incorrect.

Don't use anecdotal correctly, someone might learn something today.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I like 3v3. It's fun and offers more imagination than 5v5 which is the same every single time.
  • Options
    I like 3v3. It's fun and offers more imagination than 5v5 which is the same every single time.

Gotta say, its fun watching the enemy team fail the fight against ep, bastila and Malak over and over because they preloaded it by accident lol or don't have the right counter
  • Options

Gotta say, its fun watching the enemy team fail the fight against ep, bastila and Malak over and over because they preloaded it by accident lol or don't have the right counter

I like coming up with whacky combos. I've managed some really amusing defends bc ppl underestimated the team/didn't understand the mechanics of that specific combo.
  • Options
    Completely agree!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I don't mind either - but would also be fine if they wanted to change it up. 4v4? Why not. 6v6 with two leader abilities? Sure.

Double leader ability would need some serious amount of theory crafting and testing done to identify all broken leadership combos before running it in GAC on live servers.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options

Because not everyone is against 3v3.

I for one prefer it.
  • Options
    People also complained that one of their main issues with 3v3 is that you don't have enough opportunities to practice for it. Well, you get what you asked for.
  • Options
    I love 3 vs. 3 but I think it makes more sense to have it every 3rd GAC instead of every other GAC.
  • Options
    **** wrote: »
    3v3 is terrible. As is ships in Gac.

All the effort with squads can be negated instantly with the rng In ships.

Get rid of it .

Ships have RNG? Or do you mean ur under geared ship pilots cause you to lose sometimes
  • Options
    Why not 2v2
  • Options
    **** wrote: »
    3v3 is terrible. As is ships in Gac.

All the effort with squads can be negated instantly with the rng In ships.

Get rid of it .

Ships have RNG? Or do you mean ur under geared ship pilots cause you to lose sometimes

Ships has always been a more RNG mode.

Rebel mirror matches with a chance to assist, who wins Negotiator coin flips, and who Spy marks are all very important RNG elements.
    So don't do Rebel and Nego mirrors and use alternative counters instead. You can't really complain about bad RNG when you set yourself up for it.
  • Options
    GAC sucks regardless of 3v3 or 5v5. It’s been played to death, replace it with something different already. So boring, same offenses and defenses, over and over and over and over...
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options
    GAC sucks regardless of 3v3 or 5v5. It’s been played to death, replace it with something different already. So boring, same offenses and defenses, over and over and over and over...

3s can be quite different, which is what makes it more fun to me.

If you don't like it then don't play it.
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options

We don’t always agree (SEE thread comes to mind), but I feel the same way.
  • TVF
    36762 posts Member
    Options
    Asking them to take it away from everyone that enjoys it is a much worse comment.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I mean I'm sad that you feel this way, but this GAC is the best part of the game imo, but if that has been played to death, then all of the in game activities are played to death.
    RTS wrote: »

3s can be quite different, which is what makes it more fun to me.

If you don't like it then don't play it.

Nope don't say that if you don't like it don't play it, that comment is just wrong

Everything PVP is played to death, yes. GAC is just a 1v1 TW, and TW is just squad arena of past metas. I’m sad people think PVP is “engaging” and not just busywork for the playerbase while CG farms money on the side as players impatiently one-up each other. 🙄

Unfortunately, my competitive F2P nature forces me to keep up on this PVP farce. It sucks, just like GAC.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Asking them to take it away from everyone that enjoys it is a much worse comment.

You gonna cry?
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I know that I’m just sharing how I feel. Def don’t want it to go away for others. Many enjoy GAC and that’s fine with me. I don’t expect to like everything.

Many don’t like my favorite mode/event, I get it.