BSF Nerf, why?

pånøs
152 posts Member
edited February 2021
Why does CBM need to be dispelled when she dies?
I am asking about this "bug"
UNIT - Resolved an issue where Bastila Shan Fallen's Corrupted Battle Meditation could persist after death.

How is this qualified like bug, when it is not stated that CBM is cleansed after her death like e.g. frakture and isolate do?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    It’s said at the beginning of BSF’s turn, if she’s dead, nothing happens because you know... she’s dead ;)
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    It’s said at the beginning of BSF’s turn, if she’s dead, nothing happens because you know... she’s dead ;)

How can she take a turn if she is dead?

Edit: Hm, i see your point. She is dead, won't take a turn and won't refresh CBM.
  • Options
    pånøs wrote: »
    Spharynx01 wrote: »

How can she take a turn if she is dead?

Kit
  • Options
    So.. let me get this straight, was the bug about CBM persisting for more than one turn after BSF dies? Cause kit states that CBM stays one turn, if BSF dies, it should not expire.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Are you sure you have interpreted this correctly? There's every chance it could mean if a character died with CBM, it was still active if they revive. Another example is if the ability "Corrupted Battle Mediation" was persisting after BSF dies and was allowing DR to recover protection.

It's a vague description of the fix.
  • Options
    :shrug:
    Can we get some explanation of what happened here?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    pånøs wrote: »
    So.. let me get this straight, was the bug about CBM persisting for more than one turn after BSF dies? Cause kit states that CBM stays one turn, if BSF dies, it should not expire.

Her unique effects to someone with CBM were persisting. The debuff should be still lasting after her death, but her unique effects should not last.

Have you seen the debuff be cleansed on her death?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just tested and its WAI.

The debuff lasts past her death, just her unique effects go away.

I am closing this.
This discussion has been closed.