Blue Supply chest in game during fight in level 2 Conquest boss fight

Has any1 noticed the blue supply chest with 0 health during the boss fight in the level 2 boss fight? And does any1 know if it's possible to open or destroy?. I kept hitting it getting massive damage but could never open it. I'm super lost on what and why it's their.

Replies

• Options
    In conquest mode
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    12inchWang wrote: »
    Has any1 noticed the blue supply chest with 0 health during the boss fight in the level 2 boss fight? And does any1 know if it's possible to open or destroy?. I kept hitting it getting massive damage but could never open it. I'm super lost on what and why it's their.

You use it to remove dots and heal (I think off the top of my head). It was handy for tm removal since I could just keep hitting it until gideon cycled back to his special.
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    It's part of the battle modifier. No, you cannot kill it
    4u25gi2cwqye.png
    qbh10vhrmpwn.png

It amazes me that players don't read the descriptions. smh
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not amazed by that at all. But I've been here a while.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I still miss having my Imperial Explosives Crate as my in-game avatar on my profile.

WHAR CRATE, CG?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    There's always a ton of people asking obvious questions that could be answered by simply reading the rules in-game.

BUT

Conquest's UI isn't very intuitive and there are no explainers to clear it up. It's incredibly easy to miss that there are multiple screens on boss battle nodes to show the special rules, the feats, and.... a third thing I can't remember.

Asking what the supply crate does is fine. It's not like they're complaining that Anakin's AoE isn't removing stealth from Grievous with their all-Jedi team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello everyone! Please remember to keep things friendly and constructive.

EA_Joz
  • Options
    RiF