Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    So much better
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Geanto76
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Hi, after 24 hours, are the characters available again?
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Geanto76 wrote: »
    Hi, after 24 hours, are the characters available again?

No roster refreshes
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    My guilds first run. This was bat dump crazy, we took only 30 min in total. Given that it can comfortably and fast completed now, I think these changes stroke a good note for guilds that can easily do it before/after.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    My guilds first run. This was bat dump crazy, we took only 30 min in total. Given that it can comfortably and fast completed now, I think these changes stroke a good note for guilds that can easily do it before/after.

Entirely different experience with our run so far. We started today so it is a bit early to judge, but ater almost 4 hours, it seems my prediction were correct. Teams intended for p3 are already getting used in p2, so it will be a small miracle if we get to p4. Before, we completed it even with some mistakes or crashes...
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Entirely different experience with our run so far. We started today so it is a bit early to judge, but ater almost 4 hours, it seems my prediction were correct. Teams intended for p3 are already getting used in p2, so it will be a small miracle if we get to p4. Before, we completed it even with some mistakes or crashes...

I dunno, we are leagues above the needs. Only 28 people managed to get a hit in. In the case of coming short, your guild shouldn't play it ffa and allow vader-ers do p1 etc. Optimal team lists should be made up shortly.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    I dunno, we are leagues above the needs. Only 28 people managed to get a hit in. In the case of coming short, your guild shouldn't play it ffa and allow vader-ers do p1 etc. Optimal team lists should be made up shortly.
    We ended up with about 60% left in P2. So, our guild has quite some distance to go. Seeing optimal team lists for phases will at least give us some specific goals.

• Nauros wrote: »

I’d guess my guild is not as overpowered for the raid as MaruMaru, still cleaned it out pretty easily though.
    We restricted P1 to Padme for the first 80% (about 4 hours), then finished off with Rey/Vader and some smaller teams.
    Everyone was asked to spend only 1 food team in P2 and P3 to take maximum advantage of topple and all were asked to keep back usual P4 teams.
    Due to sleep schedules etc I think it took almost 12 hours before we reached P4. That phase took like 1-2 hours despite a lot of the guild being sound asleep at that time.
    We had a lot of good teams left unused.

Previously we’ve had no issues getting to P4, but have had a few runs where we had to Zerg more of P4 than is fun. No such issues with new mechanics.
  • We’ve just finished our first run too. Found it surprisingly easy and stress free.

Seemed so much easier in terms of coordination stress.

Consider me a convert. Well done CG.
  • We’ve just finished our first run too. Found it surprisingly easy and stress free.

Seemed so much easier in terms of coordination stress.

Consider me a convert. Well done CG.
    And like many others, we had pretty much the same number of people participating (36/50) and a good 10 of them only posted 1 team.
  • Yeah same experience here as well. About 30 guys posted damage quicker than we all expected. It was nice to be able to use some teams I couldn't before the changes were made and overall definitely a win win for almost everyone. I don't see CG winning here(besides the important win ⁰from us) and that's odd. Let's hope no changes are made to bump up the difficulty.
  • Yeah same experience here as well. About 30 guys posted damage quicker than we all expected. It was nice to be able to use some teams I couldn't before the changes were made and overall definitely a win win for almost everyone. I don't see CG winning here(besides the important win ⁰from us) and that's odd. Let's hope no changes are made to bump up the difficulty.

Well the rewards are still garbage in terms of gear pool and the discrepancy in r8 mats
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Yeah same experience here as well. About 30 guys posted damage quicker than we all expected. It was nice to be able to use some teams I couldn't before the changes were made and overall definitely a win win for almost everyone. I don't see CG winning here(besides the important win ⁰from us) and that's odd. Let's hope no changes are made to bump up the difficulty.

Well the rewards are still garbage in terms of gear pool and the discrepancy in r8 mats

yeah but since the raid is easier now, you can split the guild into two and get equal number of r8 mats across the guild
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah same experience here as well. About 30 guys posted damage quicker than we all expected. It was nice to be able to use some teams I couldn't before the changes were made and overall definitely a win win for almost everyone. I don't see CG winning here(besides the important win ⁰from us) and that's odd. Let's hope no changes are made to bump up the difficulty.

yeah but since the raid is easier now, you can split the guild into two and get equal number of r8 mats across the guild

You mean half hits and the other half sits out every other raid? If so, that’s trash lol
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

You mean half hits and the other half sits out every other raid? If so, that’s trash lol

Nothing trash about it.

Nothing trash about it.

So you mean to tell me that a proper solution is to dilute the amount of relic mats for everyone to make it “fair” rather than CG actually leveling the rewards out? I mean if I was someone with lots of R5 toons and was told to sit out, or got less R8 mats due to bad RNG placement in the standings I’d be miffed regardless

Nothing trash about it.

So you mean to tell me that a proper solution is to dilute the amount of relic mats for everyone to make it “fair” rather than CG actually leveling the rewards out? I mean if I was someone with lots of R5 toons and was told to sit out, or got less R8 mats due to bad RNG placement in the standings I’d be miffed regardless

Never said it was proper. But I am one of those guys who has a lot of r5+ and have no issues with the concept of getting a little less in return for 49 others who can benefit. But then again that's the entire point of being in a "guild". A guild that only has 15 guys getting the best isn't a very good guild imo. But CG can definitely help in this area with the rewards structure no doubt.

Nothing trash about it.

Sitting out a raid is trash.
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »

Nothing trash about it.

I'm actually pretty sure he was just talking about splitting into two actual guilds each week to do the raid, since he was upset because he thought the changes would make it impossible to complete with 25.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

Nothing trash about it.

I'm actually pretty sure he was just talking about splitting into two actual guilds each week to do the raid, since he was upset because he thought the changes would make it impossible to complete with 25.

I thought it would be impossible or him?

Because if you’re referring to me I never said that. I said it would require a bigger gear dump due to needing more teams as it would make the amount of teams needed increase.
  • Well that was fun - took less than 25 mins! Dare I say it it's almost too easy now?
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Well that was fun - took less than 25 mins! Dare I say it it's almost too easy now?

I’m gonna agree with this, knowing I’m using a quote of “duh a challenge I can do” I’m selfish so I want a raid challenging enough that we can complete but hard enough others can’t(participation trophy) and at first run it was way to fast, way to easy and we only used 20 guild members.
  • Foxer2373 wrote: »
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Well that was fun - took less than 25 mins! Dare I say it it's almost too easy now?

I’m gonna agree with this, knowing I’m using a quote of “duh a challenge I can do” I’m selfish so I want a raid challenging enough that we can complete but hard enough others can’t(participation trophy) and at first run it was way to fast, way to easy and we only used 20 guild members.

Careful what you wish for.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Biggest challenge now is waiting for hotutils to switch mods fast enough...
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

There are plenty of guilds that still can't do this.
  • gkhcjj674y6u.png

@CG_Doja_Fett @CG_SBCrumb why does every single reward you guys hand out include junk tank raid gear???? Give me a break
  • Recurve
    97 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    3u5g2x4g8997.png

Well they are just great. I thought the guy above me was bad but at least you got carbantis... I just got 3 lots of 10 garbage... didn't know it was even possible to get all 10's.