6 marquees (speculation)

Replies

• Options
    I’m so fed up with mando content personally. They haven’t done prequel stuff in 2 years
  • Options
    Gungans
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Gungans

GL Jar Jar Binks confirmed.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Where are we getting there will be 6 marquess in near future? I think I missed something.
  • Options
    6 new marquees on May the 4th?
    Bad batch season released May?

I’m betting bad batch are the 6 marquees
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Where are we getting there will be 6 marquess in near future? I think I missed something.

There was a data mine showing six extra bundle types that become available when a new marquee is released.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Gungans

I would legit welcome the addition of Gungans. Bosses Nass and Lyonie as two choices of leaders, Tarpals as a tank (possibly inflicting some nasty effects on whoever kills him, to show his epic sacrifice against GG), maybe that evil shaman and some generics to fill the squad. Oh, and I guess Jar Jar too.
    Or if they decide to go in the High Republic era, Wet Bub the bloodthirsty Gungan hacker. He is so over the top ridiculous that he might be the best part of the novel.
  • Options
    Young Anakin Skywalker
    Sebulba
    Mawhonic
    Clegg Holdfast
    Ody Mandrell
    Ben Quadinaros

• LordDirt
    5160 posts Member
    Options

There was a data mine showing six extra bundle types that become available when a new marquee is released.

Put those right next to General Pryde being datamined 6 months ago lol
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Put those right next to General Pryde being datamined 6 months ago lol

It didn’t say it will be General Pryde? It was predicted as he was close to SEE. Most likely that it actually turns out to be Admiral Piett.
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I feel like it is too soon for Bad Batch.

I mean it launches May 4th, it's not THAT early.
  • Options
    Young Anakin Skywalker
    Sebulba
    Mawhonic
    Clegg Holdfast
    Ody Mandrell
    Ben Quadinaros

We can only dream
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I recon Bad Batch. It’s not early when you think about the fact we’ve already seen them at the end of Clone Wars.
  • Options
    We are at the mid of mando s2...
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I’m pushing to think of 6 from season two.. Boba Fennic Mayfield that guy from S2 EP 1.. maybe those other two mandos? I doubt you’d see a Ahsoka.. but kinda average guesses from season 2
  • Options
    Please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch for the love of God be the bad of batch

Tongue-twisters only work if you say them. Also, "Better be bad batch" might be more difficult.
  • Options
    Please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch for the love of God be the bad of batch

Tongue-twisters only work if you say them. Also, "Better be bad batch" might be more difficult.

Swing and a miss.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kripty wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I’m pushing to think of 6 from season two.. Boba Fennic Mayfield that guy from S2 EP 1.. maybe those other two mandos? I doubt you’d see a Ahsoka.. but kinda average guesses from season 2

Mortar trooper, frog lady, Tusken doggo, Cobb Vanth, the Magistrate...
  • Options
    6 new marquees on May the 4th?
    Bad batch season released May?

I’m betting bad batch are the 6 marquees

• Options
    I think the new marquees might be bad batch and boba fett or fenec shand
  • Wed_Santa
    1034 posts Member
    Options
    Or maybe BB plus Saw Gerrera ? Well overdue a Saw toon & he’s going to feature in Bad Batch (although Fennec makes a lot of sense in terms of Mando crossover)
  • Options
    Are we just ignoring the GA feat named «signs of things to come», requiring us to win a GA using 3 clone troopers? With that feat’s name alone, they are literally telling us what is coming...
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Are we just ignoring the GA feat named «signs of things to come», requiring us to win a GA using 3 clone troopers? With that feat’s name alone, they are literally telling us what is coming...

Nice catch.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Considering that the theme is Stormtroopers, I wouldn't read into it more than that.
  • Options
    Why is everyone so obsessed with a Fallen Anakin? I mean seriously we have 3 versions of him in game.

1) Jedi Knight Anakin
    2) General Anakin Skywalker
    3) Darth Vader

There is no in between.

Fallen Anakin will not happen because he becomes Darth Vader.

GLs will be Kenobi and Maul. Or Ahsoka and Maul. But I’m leaning towards Kenobi and Maul.

As for the 6 new characters, it’s gotta be The Bad Batch. Rex as login confirms it I reckon.

If Boba Fatt was to come to the game he would be a marquee. Jango was a marquee and so was the original Boba. Ahsoka and Fett have to come into the game, but what iteration as a Heroes Journey, Galactic Challenge Reward or GL... Well that’s up for debate.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Considering that the theme is Stormtroopers, I wouldn't read into it more than that.

Theme is stormtroopers, but the feat is for clone troopers. Which makes it even more out of place.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Theme is stormtroopers, but the feat is for clone troopers. Which makes it even more out of place.

And is called "signs of things to come" because clone troopers were precursors to stormtroopers. It's not out of place at all.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    Options
  • twstdbydsn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

Yes, but they usually wait til after a launch to bring characters to the game. Usually.
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

Yes, but they usually wait til after a launch to bring characters to the game. Usually.

Yeah, but it's all about the available content vs what's coming in the game - they've all but said they're done with Mando, moving onto the next era makes sense and Bad Batch is the next media that's coming out.

The marquees being pre-loaded doesn't mean they have to come out in the next 4 weeks necessarily.