Replies

• twstdbydsn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I feel like it is too soon for Bad Batch.

I mean it launches May 4th, it's not THAT early.

Yes, but they usually wait til after a launch to bring characters to the game. Usually.

Yeah, but it's all about the available content vs what's coming in the game - they've all but said they're done with Mando, moving onto the next era makes sense and Bad Batch is the next media that's coming out.

The marquees being pre-loaded doesn't mean they have to come out in the next 4 weeks necessarily.

Fair point. Even though usually it does. It would be odd that they add something that big so far in advance. But stranger things have happened.
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options

Yes, but they usually wait til after a launch to bring characters to the game. Usually.

Yeah, but it's all about the available content vs what's coming in the game - they've all but said they're done with Mando, moving onto the next era makes sense and Bad Batch is the next media that's coming out.

The marquees being pre-loaded doesn't mean they have to come out in the next 4 weeks necessarily.

Fair point. Even though usually it does. It would be odd that they add something that big so far in advance. But stranger things have happened.

Yeah, I assume it's just because of:

1.) where the game is at
    2.) A slight shift in strategy as there is more Star Wars media available

AFAIK Mando is the only thing - besides movies - that has some out during the lifespan of this game. Aside from being the most recent it's also the only on the small screen - so there may be much greater partnership between TV and game vs movies and game etc.
  • twstdbydsn
    1106 posts Member
    Options

1.) where the game is at

AFAIK Mando is the only thing - besides movies - that has some out during the lifespan of this game. Aside from being the most recent it's also the only on the small screen - so there may be much greater partnership between TV and game vs movies and game etc.

Either way, I hope Bad Batch comes to the game.
  • Options

1.) where the game is at

AND it looks like Hunter was revealed, so we are getting the Bad Batch. I owe you a beer.
  • Options
    The bad batch and Captain Tarkin are the 6 I'm figuring on.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The bad batch and Captain Tarkin are the 6 I'm figuring on.

No 5 bad batch and scout trooper
  • Schwartzring
    1524 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Wasn't he an Admiral in the Clone Wars?
    **EDIT** Maybe I'm thinking of Admiral Yularen (sp).

I'm hoping for BB*5 + Scout as well, I'd love a proper 5th Remnant character to fill out the Gideon squad.
  • Options
    Wasn't he an Admiral in the Clone Wars?
    **EDIT** Maybe I'm thinking of Admiral Yularen (sp).

I'm hoping for BB*5 + Scout as well, I'd love a proper 5th Remnant character to fill out the Gideon squad.

Yeah scout trooper would do for Gideon, it will be Gideon lead, stormtrooper, death trooper, dark trooper and scout trooper