I will go first cwyjzrdevynp.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Silenzeio
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    This is satire right?

People are sleeping on YOLO, damage dealing monster. Throw the dice, spread along Prepared with his 3rd (which also does more damage per prepared ally) and i've seen him doing work in relics. GAC, HAAT, he's up there.
  • Options
    but for the expense.... and hes rlly only good at relics and g13. I might agree on that YOLO, but tuskin raider is pretty garbage.
  • Options
    Young Han was pretty lmportant for solo'ing hAat before relics
  • Options
    Young Han was pretty lmportant for solo'ing hAat before relics

Like over 1mil damage on his 3 under Ackbar lead.
  • Options
    Young Han was pretty late to the party, we had both the wampanader and the resistance for it.

Yeah tusken shaman takes the cake, costs as much as young Han
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    deleted

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I should had been more specific 😅, the most expansive to farm that is useless, like the characters that require GET, now conquest currency, and guild store currency
  • Options
    YOLO?
    I don't own him, but you should take a look at Gamorrean Guard in the same shop lol
  • Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I vote for FOSFTP. The only way to farm him is guild store currency, which is always needed elsewhere. I guess he’s not useless since you need him to get SLKR, but once you get the big guy, he’s got little value for the currency you used to level him up and everything else you used to gear/relic him.
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    YOLO?
    I don't own him, but you should take a look at Gamorrean Guard in the same shop lol

Oh yeah qo5bmh06acju.jpg
  • Options
    Gorgus wrote: »
    I vote for FOSFTP. The only way to farm him is guild store currency, which is always needed elsewhere. I guess he’s not useless since you need him to get SLKR, but once you get the big guy, he’s got little value for the currency you used to level him up and everything else you used to gear/relic him.

Yeah but he does have a use, giving you SLKR, while the tusken shaman, Gamorren guard, and young Han will give you nothing lol
  • Options
    So... A character in a store is trash unless it feeds into a Legendary or GL despite how good they are elsewhere in the game?

Yolo's a good character. He's a sleeper hit.
  • Options
    Silenzeio wrote: »
    So... A character in a store is trash unless it feeds into a Legendary or GL despite how good they are elsewhere in the game?

Yolo's a good character. He's a sleeper hit.

What is the use for Yolo or the prepared squad in general? Can they kill GAS? JKL? Darth Revan? Jedi Revan? Padme? GG? CLS?
    Do you need them for an assault battle? Nope
    Do you need them for a Legendary toon? Nope

Before they doubled the rewards it cost us what 30k guild currency? Which is roughly 355 MK5 Droid callers, so yeah he is pretty useless
  • Options
    Okay here comes the meta GA defense chat while brushing any other form of D-comp people tend to use because everything must beat GAS or it's bad...
  • Options
    Okay Mr @Silenzeio where would had ur Yolo fit against this defense? vj8idp7y7bjh.jpg
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg
    uaw765esix7d.jpg and yes I did fully clean him up maqjd6raccxo.jpg

• Options
    There is no way some of those Qira scoundrel squads with YOLO dont offensively beat a similar mod quality and geared scoundrel prepared team
  • Options
    Not everything has to kill a meta. Why teams of Bossk lead bh (or Nest replacing a 5th bh) or NS exist. I'm not seeing Bossk lead punching through metas but people use it anyway because it's a solid defense. I've seen Qi'ra lead get a full 60 banners with YOLO against varients of them before. Throwing L3 and Van-Chew are a protection nightmare.

What are you going to clean up B-team defenses if all you've built for is meta meta meta.
  • Options
    The 3 most expensive trash characters in the game from any point of view are:
    1) Rose Tico
    2) Krennic
    3) Darth Sidious

The other trash squad toons you are not required to burn scarce resources
  • Options
    @Itsa_me_Malario still obscuring your in game name? Smh head.
  • Options
    @Itsa_me_Malario still obscuring your in game name? Smh head.

Hehhehe yes ofc.

@Silenzeio exactly, nest is a nightmare if teamed with sepis or night sisters, L3 is an amazing character and can tank for any team, but a Q'ira team with zaalbar, mission, l3, and vendor chewy is a nightmare to deal with if you have spent most of ur meta teams and don't have a proper counter.

But the characters like Lando and Yolo are useless and would only bring down a solid A team to a B-.

So imo Yolo is a trash toon, since it requires soo much guild currency and does not help you in any part of the game
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Scarif and Bistan...such a pain...the amount of Carbantis and stun guns these guys need..is no joke.

If not for their ship...I should probably not even unlock them.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Farming chars for guild store currency isn't bad at all. Where it gets really bad is if it's a hard node farm that takes away energy that could otherwise go into more important farms.

So I'd say Rose is a good candid here. I'll never activate that trash.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Okay Mr @Silenzeio where would had ur Yolo fit against this defense? vj8idp7y7bjh.jpg
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

The lie detector determined that was a lie.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

I just kept d revan, jedi revan and Vader to clear of few zones just so I can hit aurodium,
  • Options
    All my last enemies played like that, I beginn to hate 3v3 also.
  • Options
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

I just kept d revan, jedi revan and Vader to clear of few zones just so I can hit aurodium,
    “I set all my top teams on defence”
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like the Vet Smugglers would’ve been the best answer for awhile. Such a long farm just to get two mediocre toons that can get you one of the weakest hero’s journey characters. Don’t get me wrong, they are Rey have their uses, but the time and energy investment used to be way too high.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Visas Marr, Gammorean Guard, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, and Resistance Pilot, ugnaught and Imperial Super Commando.
    Tuskens have their own team and can work as a mini imp troopers with shamans unique, vet smugglers have resistance synergy and can deal some pretty great damage, young han is okay with scoundrels but people sleep on him gaining 200 speed.
    But Gam? Not enough health to tank, and all they do is deal DoT's which is... Kinda useless.
    Meanwhile Visas has basically zero synergy, long cooldowns and only one slightly useful ability. In fact you probably even forgot she was in the game.
    Eeth and Kit have the benefit of being cantina farms, but good god are they useless. Even Ima Gun Di has a use with KAM, but those two don't.
    Ugnaught is... Ugnaught. Completely useless.
    Imperial Super Commando has a slight benefit of being cantina and having the new Mandalorian tag, but their kit is blech.
    Resistance Pilot takes the cake however. Not only is their kit pretty terrible, but they also have a mediocre ship which effectively doubles your farming, because if you want a resistance lineup you need to have Resistance Pilot.
    So honestly I'd say ugnaught, pilot and visas are the three worst expensive characters
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Just another "cant kill meta = trash" thread.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    9dq2z4anjw3c.jpg

How is that a lie?
    GAS ✔
    Padme ✔
    GG ✔
    SLKR ✔
    CLS ✔

Beyond what was already pointed out, anything you post is 100% suspect because you refuse to post your gg.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH